Payoneer is a fast-growing, profitable, well-funded and dynamic global payments company. Payoneer’s offices are located in Israel, New York and more. It is serving thousands of corporates and millions of end-users (payment receivers), in over 200 countries.
Payoneer’s R&D organization holds over 100 workers (Developers, Manual QA, Automation QA, DBA, IT, Professional services / production support). R&D teams are operating in SCRUM methodology, with product-manager involved in each team.
R&D is looking for extending its capacity for new-developments and existing product enhancements, in high quality and fast pace of delivery. R&D is looking for new teams, in Ukraine that will expand capacity, mainly for WEB applications (server side, and the required matching client side). The team will be assigned various tasks of development, changing along the time (not turn-key projects).
With our Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions, businesses and professionals in both developed and emerging markets can now pay and get paid globally as easily as they do locally.
On behalf of the Payoneer, Ciklum is looking for Team Leader to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
The team develops internal applications. The team shall be working in coordination with the Client’s offices in Israel.
You will lead a team of developers of internal applications within Payoneer’s backbone. The development includes back-end side using C#, SQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Elasticsearch.
Team tasks will include new components, which are either replacing existing components or expanding the application and maintaining components written by the team in production.
The team will be responsible for the whole development cycle – based on requirements, you will take part of the design and development and the team shall own also testing until the feature or component is ready for production.
You will learn Payoneer development environment as well as the relevant business logic per feature.
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We’re looking for a technology enthusiastic Team Leader with a drive for excellence and out of the box mindset to satisfy business needs in a complex payment solution environment.
- Collaborate closely with Product, DevOps, Support and other R&D teams
- Lead a team of software engineers (+QA) who are working closely with product management for achieving business goals
- Putting special focus on team growth challenges
- Provide technical authority to your team by demonstrating an hands-on leadership style
- Responsible for the overall design, development, architecture, code quality and production environment deployment of your team
- MS or BS in computer science or equivalent
- 5 + years’ experience as a server side developer– all the way from DB to UI (Using C#, .net -Must!, REST WEB API and Queues)
- 3+ years’ experience with advance SQL (MSMSQL\Oracle\MySql)
- 3+ years’ of managerial experience – must
- Experience with frontend technologies like Angular, React
- Experience with distributed systems/ microservices
- Broad knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Team player attitude and mentality
- Experienced and passionate about managing and growing people
- Experience in engineering best practices (code-reviews, testing coverage, agile methodologies)
- Ambitious and eager to learn new things
- Experience with RabbitMQ / Redis / Entity Framework
- Good understanding of Agile/Scrum
What's in it for you
- Supportive, friendly and knowledge-sharing social environment. We expect to keep that environment in the offices in Kyiv, as well as other values we believe in, like – caring, team play, humbleness and more
- Celebrating diversity as we believe that our people are our greatest resources. We work hard to get things done and never forget to have fun along the way