Optimal+ is a Big Data analytics software company that provides end-to end solutions enabling semiconductor and electronics brand owners to protect product quality and enhance their brand reputations in the market. We've got the skills, the people, the benefits, the right environment and the ability to be truly agile.
On behalf of Optimal+, Ciklum is looking for Team Leader Full Stack .Net to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Become a part of the only Big Data analytics software company which provides an end-to-end product analytics solution for semiconductor and electronics companies.
As a Team Leader Full Stack .Net in Optimal Plus, you will lead a team of experts include developers and test engineers. You will be responsible for delivering E2E features and applications involving complex UI, challenging big data processing and statistical algorithms.
- At least 3 years management experience in Agile development.
- Excellent application development hands on experience with .Net C#
- 2 years of experience with Angular 2-6
- Object oriented savvy. SOLID and domain driven design knowledge.
- At least 5 years software development experience preferably on enterprise system.
- Experience in managing complex team with several functionalities within the team.
- Experience with working on advanced CI and CD system.
- BSc/MSc in computer science
- Excellent English communication
- Experience with rational databases (SQL / Vertica)
- Experience with Kafka
- Optimal Plus is looking for a talented full-stack team leader.
- Are you Agile minded?
- Are you passionate for huge data challenged?
- Finding a quick solution for a complex task makes your day?
- Are you a natural born leader?
- If you answer yes to the above questions, you may have great future with us
What's in it for you
- Join us in creating next-generation software that ensures the lifetime quality and reliability of the smart electronic products that drive our lives.
- Optimal+ software breaks new ground in connecting the entire continuum of semiconductor and electronics manufacturing from chip to board to system. No one else is doing this – or having a genuine impact on the market – quite like we are.
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.