On behalf of Gigya/SAP, Ciklum is looking for Tech Lead Full Stack to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
SAP is the world leader in enterprise applications, has 404,000+ customers in more than 180 countries and 93,800+ employees in 130+ countries.
Video speaks more than words – feel free to watch the our SAP videos to get a better understanding of what we are working on
You will be part of a team of professionals that develops our product and take it to the next level by using the most cutting-edge big-data technologies in a SaaS cloud solution.
Our product provides customer identity and access management (CIAM) to the biggest companies in the world.
Our system is running on our in-house microservices open source framework – Microdot (look it up!), Microdot is a powerful microservices solution which serves billion of users around the world on daily basis.
We’re expanding our site in Kiev which means you will have an amazing opportunity to build your team from grounds up, shape the product by contributing from your knowledge while your team will be responsible for our new enhanced security capabilities that should lead the market and differentiate us from competitors.
- Responsible for all parts of the product including coding Back End, Front End, infrastructure, testing, and production maintenance;
- Contribute technically (coding daily) to the product by taking on and completing key deliverables;
- Taking ownership of user interfaces and the appropriate tech stack;
- Direct communications with Owners and C-level Managers;
- Contribute to mentoring new recruits in Kyiv Team
- 3+ years of direct management experience of 4+ developers in a large company (tech lead doesn’t count)
- Experience working in an agile/SCRUM environment
- 3+ years of hands-on experience of C# server-side development
- 1+ years of hands-on experience of client side technologies using Angular / React
- Proven ability to mentor and push towards high-quality delivery
- Experience in defining architectures of solution that is composed of web servers, services and DB
- TDD and focus on testability
- Great communication skills which reflect on good written and spoken English
- Sc in computer science (or an equivalent degree)
- Experience with big data
- Experience with CI/CD/TDD/Micro Services
- Experience with developing a SaaS solution
- Strong communication skills – you know how to engage your employees, you strive to solve problems and raise flags on time
- Team player – you can hold yourself accountable, you are flexible and committed to team goals, you know how to bridge the gaps with interfaces
- Mentor – you lead by example, you make your employees grow by providing them with the technical and personal assistance
What's in it for you
- Lead the product to success, make your team members grow, innovate and express your skills on daily basis
- An opportunity to work on a highly technical solution that leads the market and not just follow it
- Competitive salary
- Be a part of a big and successful multinational company
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities