eToro is the world’s leading online Social Investment Network, with over 4 million registered users from 140 different countries. From its inception as the brainchild of brothers Jonathan and Ronen Assia, eToro’s mission has been to revolutionize the way people access the financial markets and make their trading experience more social, simple, enjoyable and transparent. Thanks to a suite of innovative and simple web-based and mobile trading platforms that appeal to every level of trading expertise, the eToro social investment network facilitates information exchange between investors and enables them to trade currencies, commodities, indices and stocks instantly. The real game changer for eToro was the 2010 launch of the eToro OpenBook social trading platform, which for the first time congregated eToro’s millions of traders into one interconnected network.
On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a Tech Lead/R&D Team Lead to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Act as a complete technical owner of the Compliance Team in charge of processing millions of dollars on a daily basis;
- Intimate work with peer team leaders, the business requesters themselves, Product Owners and Project Managers to create and execute the yearly agenda;
- Report to Group Development Manager;
- Create and implement a technical agenda and vision for the team and implement it;
- Own the design process of the features in this team and implement them with high quality;
- Define, improve and implement the working procedures within the team to improve delivery capabilities;
- Implement high standard application guidelines (CI/CD, monitoring, cloud based, etc.);
- Face technical challenges of a globally distributed high scale system (performance, fault tolerance, security, etc.).
- At least 5 years of experience in Software Development;
- At least 2 years of management experience, team size: 5 people or more;
- Strong C# experience (project technical stack: .NET 4.6/4.7 and .NET Core);
- Experience with MS-SQL server;
- Building large scale enterprise systems;
- To be able to work well in a team environment and effectively design and implement cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements;
- Result orientation, self-learning, problem solving skills with ‘can do’ attitude.
- Experienced with client side development;
- Experienced with cloud technologies (preferably Microsoft Azure).
What's in it for you
- Working with the latest technologies;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client;
- Competitive salary;
- Possibility to work in world-known and successful company;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentation