Ciklum is looking for a Technical Consultant to join our team full-time in India.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Technical Consultant, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
About the Project:
Project helps banks, insurers and other major financial institutions to combat fraud, unauthorised trading and money laundering, and meets their regulatory compliance obligations. We supply software solutions as both software deployed on customer premises and cloud based supported services through our Cloud Managed Services team.
- Configuration of internal system due to client needs
- Risk assessment for the new clients
- Integration with client systems
- Set-up development environments
- Troubleshoot issues with the environment
- Deployment of application for the clients
- Respond to customers’ request (in quick and efficient manner)
- Investigation and fixes for SQL performance issues
- Automation of the repeated tasks
- Understand and analyze customers’ problem, find appropriate and acceptable solutions
- Help to solve most simple problems directly otherwise escalate the issues through our ticket system to the back-end support team
- Update the documentation
- Email, voice and conference communication with customers
- Basic technical background (Basic IT education, courses will be a plus)
- Understand and analyze requests, react quickly
- Excellent English, both written and speaking skills are required
- Detail oriented, reliable, stress resistant
- Responsible, initiative, multitasking is a must, self-organized, eager to learn
- Strong ability to research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve system issues
- Shell and Linux scripting proficiency
- Experience with setting up development environment
- Experince with deployment
- Experience with Cloud Management systems (preferably AWS)
- DB knowledge (PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL)
- Messaging systems knowledge (Apache Kafka)
- Knowledge of multi tier application architecture
- Experience on Technical Support Engineer position
- Java, JS basic knowledge
- Fin-tech project experience
- Experience on similar position (enterprise software deployment and integration)
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, as well as financial and legal consultation
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – remote or Hybrid or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Resourcing Team helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
India is a strategic growth market for Ciklum.
Join the global business with limitless growth opportunities and world-known Fortune 500 clients.
Let’s aim high together and write our history of success in India.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.