Technical CRM Consultant for Jabra (Kyiv)
Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent sound solutions that transform lives through the power of sound, enabling you to hear more, do more & be more than you ever thought possible.
Our integrated headset and communications solutions assist professionals in all types of businesses in being more productive. Our wireless headsets and earbuds are designed to fit any lifestyle - from sports enthusiasts to commuters and office workers.
Jabra is part of the GN group, which operates in more than 90 countries across the world. Founded in 1869, GN group today has more than 5,000 employees and is listed on NASDAQ OMX COPENHAGEN 20 CAP. Read more on gn.com and Jabra.com.
On behalf of Jabra, Ciklum is looking for a Technical CRM Consultant to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Discuss possible solutions to technical issues with servers, authentication, IIS, Exchange, SQL, SRS, Flows, Portals and other CRM related technologies
- Assist in architecting the CRM system, related customizations, partner portals and reports to model the business processes.
- Writing technical specifications, creating data migration and integration mappings, mocking specifications for development
- Building CRM forms, screens, views, business processes as well as workflows and reports
- Maintaining a list of trusted resources for researching technical issues, participating in informal or formal design and architecting sessions with fellow consultants, supporting the application post go-live during system setting and fixing application issues not necessarily related to code.
- You have experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (at least ver. 2013 – we are in the cloud with MS Dynamics 365, soon ver. 9.0)
- Preferably, you are Scribe certified
- You have SQL experience – with ability to create simple views and databases
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a technically related field (i.e. computer science, engineering, IT etc.)
- You are a strong team player with good communication skills
- You are excellent at spoken English as well as receptive listening skills – incl. ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- At the same time, you are strong in written English – especially related to articulating technical specifications
- You are comfortable working in a truly Agile atmosphere (we are with SCRUM, sprints, backlogs, reviews etc.)
- You have ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- You are a team player able to work with virtual and cross-functional teams
- You have ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment and work with tight deadlines
- You are an extrovert personality who is not afraid to ask questions
- Preferably, you have minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a technical capacity
What's in it for you
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
- Work in a truly international company with a very strong brand
- Participation in and contribution to building the new and exciting Jabra online development team – with great possibilities to grow your career
- Training and certification in CRM related technologies
- Possibility for business trips in relation to projects and training activities
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Knowledge sharing with good and competent colleagues
- Medical Insurance
- Travel approx. 20-25 days a year