On behalf of Quali, Ciklum is looking for a Technical Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity for a Technical Engineer to develop prototype integrations with other technologies to help grow customer’s partner ecosystem and highlight our product’s capabilities across a wide range of solutions. This is a customer-facing role where the Technical Engineer will run demos of the prototypes in front of a technical audience and showcase the value of the solution.
The Technical Engineer should be a technical expert, who is able to learn and understand new technologies quickly. The Technical Engineer should have a proficient understanding of our product and be able to work with the sales and business development leads to create differentiated and well positioned end to end solutions.
Quali is the leading provider of cloud automaton software for enabling self-service IT. With its flagship CloudShell platform and blueprint-based approach, Quali gives developers, QA, and IT operations self-service access to on-demand application and infrastructure environments across private, public, and hybrid-cloud deployments. Quali has offices in Israel, North America and the United Kingdom. It has additional sales and support channels in Europe and APAC.
- Create integration plugin prototypes with third party software from concept and development to release;
- Create demos and prototypes to highlight new product integration capabilities
- Create demo videos;
- Demonstrate integrations and demos to internal teams, partners and customers;
- Create detailed design, requirements, and usage documentation;
- Release plugins to Quali’s open source community and other partners marketplaces;
- Engage and participate in presales activities as needed: PoCs, RFP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English);
- Software development experience using Python and GitHub;
- Self-motivated, driven, resourceful, and proactive;
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to follow an initiative from concept to completion;
- Ability to work with multiple teams and function well in a collaborative start-up environment.
- Experience with cloud IaaS products and container technology (Docker, Kubernetes);
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, Release Automation tools.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance;
- Business trips to USA;
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in every weather;
- Long-term full-time employment.