On behalf of RISCO Group, Ciklum is looking for a Technical Lead Embedded Software to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity to lead the development of RISCO next generation RF system, to be interact with additional RISCO developers and entities. To be responsible for delivery in quantity and quality on time and provide technical and team leadership.
Over the past four decades, RISCO Group has evolved to become a proven leader in the global security solutions market serving millions of satisfied customers worldwide. We design, develop, manufacture and market end-to-end solutions for the professional security market, with regional offices around the globe.
- Build, manage and develop the Embedded Team.
- Own the development of RISCO RF system, collaborating within the organization in regard to design and development.
- Build system architecture and decide on technology solution.
- Collaborate with developers in planning, integrating and developing
- Guide the team in their efforts towards successful project delivery
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Contribute to the team’s knowledge, experience and expertise
- Solid experience in embedded systems development
- Ability to design efficient and modern wireless systems
- Proven knowledge in C/C++ development
- Encryption / decryption running on MCUs
- Knowledge in ARM Cortex-M microcontrollers
- Experience working with RF transceivers/Wireless microcontroller
- Experience working on multidisciplinary products combining software and hardware
- Development of ultra-low-power systems
- Experience in both RTOS and non RTOS development methods
- Experience working with Wireless connectivity technologies
- Ability to plan and write System Technical Specification
- Team management experience – an advantage
- Academic education: Electrical engineering / software engineering
- Experience: >5 years
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility;
- Being innovative in his/her work;
- Knowledge seeking, updated with regards to latest SDK and technological directions in general;
- Documenting own code and general functionality.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.