We are Guardicore.
With home bases in San Francisco, Boston, Tel Aviv, and Kyiv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced experts in the field. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
Sounds like you?
Ask yourself these 3 questions:
- Who do you want to work with?
We put an extra effort into hiring people that we like to work with – smart, fun and innovative. Our R&D team constantly makes the impossible – possible.
Sceptic? Check out our Glassdoor reviews!
- What do you want to deal with?
We are solving a few of the most complex technological problems out there and building the market’s most comprehensive Data Centers cyber security solution. SCMagazine described Guardicore as “5 stars, no Weaknesses product”. We work in small teams to allow each to make a real impact on what our future product will look like. Our company is heaven for techies. We have it all: low-level kernel development, high-performance backend, reverse engineering, and algorithmic research and an innovative User interface.
Want to push forward your professional boundaries?
- Where do you want to be 5 years from now?
We are aiming as high as possible, building a market leader. Build your career with us.
Guardicore has raised more than $100M from some of the world’s top investors with an intention to build a long-term market leader. Our market is estimated at $1.5B and it is only starting to happen now. We are ready with the right product, the right team and on the perfect timing to take this market. This is a great opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally by joining a hell-of-a-ride, from a growing startup to a market, Billion-Dollar, leader.
The latest 60M$ funding:
Video about us:
A short explanation of our product:
Our excellent team of experts in Kyiv works with cutting edge technologies like Linux Kernel, Angular 7, Python 3.0, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
The team enjoys a variety of benefits from a verity of snacks and fresh fruit in the office, bi-weekly happy hours, health insurance, fun activities both in Kyiv and Tel Aviv, life-work balance, holiday and birthday gifts, paid maternity leave, promotion opportunities and managers that care about their people’s professional and personal growth.
Share the success
In Guardicore we make sure that everyone is a part of our success and we offer stock options to each team member!
On behalf of GuardiCore, Ciklum is looking for a Technical Lead Full Stack Python Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Guardicore is seeking an independent and passionate Full Stack security-oriented developer to join its fantastic team in Guardicore Labs. You will be the one to lead the Infection Monkey, a leading open-source Breach and Attack Simulation tool with over 3.2K github stars, and push it to new heights.
This position’s location is flexible. We welcome Code travelers as long as it is safe and convenient for you.
You can read more about the Infection Monkey here: https://infectionmonkey.com/
Infection Monkey is a security assessment tool used by hundreds of IT teams worldwide, to help them find and mitigate weaknesses in their on-premise and cloud-based data centers. Infection Monkey has gained significant popularity amongst the cybersecurity community, has over 3,300 stars on Github, and was presented on stage in BlackHat USA’2016 and DefCon’2020.
The candidate will join Guardicore Labs, a global research & innovation team, consisting of cybersecurity researchers, industry experts and hackers. We publish our cyber security research and provide analysis, insights and response methodologies to the latest cyber threats.
- Manage a software project consisting of a worm-like agent and a command and control (CNC) server with a modern web interface
- Use a wide variety of technologies and programming languages, including full-stack web development, integration with cloud services and container platforms, and exploit development
- Lead the work of developers and external contributors to the project
- Collaborate with Guardicore’s Product, Marketing and Sales departments to promote the project
- 5+ years of Software Development experience
- 3+ years of Python Programming experience
- Experience with managing an entire dev process – requirements, design, development, testing, documentation, releasing, user interaction
- Software project management experience
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills in English
- Cybersecurity & computer networks background
- Some experience with Front End development
- Experience developing software for Windows & Linux environments
- Experience developing network/security-oriented software
- Experience with Front End development using React
- Experience using & integrating with cloud services by leading cloud providers, such as EC2, DynamoDB, Lambda, IAM, SSM
- Experience using Terraform
- Experience using MongoDB
- Understanding Zero-Trust and MITRE frameworks
What's in it for you
- Become a part of the most talented and experienced cyber security and data center experts in the field
- Great opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally by joining a hell-of-a-ride, from a small startup to a Billion-Dollar market leader
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation