Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum, an International Software Development Company is looking for a Maintenance & Reconstruction Engineer to join our office in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Position’s role is to manage technical office support, related office reconstructions, new spaces construction, and renovations
New office/floor launch (Construction part) and current Kyiv spaces reconstructions, all locations* consultancy
- Technical specification (Technical Task) development, Project tender conducting, Construction Projects agreeing/corrections with landlords requirements, Construction agreements managing, Construction works managing, Construction works accepting, Start exploitation according to business terms
Routine Kyiv premises exploitation
- Routine office renovations and one-off fixing (Walls, Doors, Celling, Floor renovation, Electrical works, Water and sewerage)
- Reconstruction projects (~1-2 per week) management: projects timeframe and schedule development and tracking within set deadlines
Routine Diesel Generator all locations* exploitation
- Timely technical check management
- Oil control (for emergency or scheduled start-ups) management
- Education – specialized, higher
- Strong knowledge of construction management principles, construction methodologies
- Basic knowledge of accounting and finances
- Knowledge of special programs (AutoCAD, other architectural programs) would be a plus
- English –not less than intermediate level
- Calm, self-organized, responsible, initiative
- Solid organizational skills
Standard working hours: 9:00-18:00
According to project workload requirements: possible schedule with flexible working hours and working on the weekends
24 locations (7 UA, 2 Pl, 1 SP, 1 PK, other sales location), 40 000 sqm, 5 000 WS
What's in it for you
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 24 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
Client video presentation