Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Technical Manager to join Admin and Facility Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Position’s role is to manage technical office support, related office reconstructions, new spaces construction and renovations.
New office/floor launch (Construction part) and current Kyiv spaces reconstructions, all locations* consultancy
- Technical specification (Technical Task) development, Project tender conducting, Construction Projects agreeing/corrections with landlords requirements, Construction agreements managing, Construction works managing, Construction works accepting, Start exploitation according to business terms
Routine Kiev premises exploitation
- Routine office renovations and one-off fixing (Walls, Doors, Celling, Floor renovation, Electrical works, Water and sewerage)
- Reconstruction projects (~1-2 per week) management: projects timeframe and schedule development and tracking within set deadlines
Routine Diesel Generator all locations* exploitation
- Timely technical check management
- Oil control (for emergency or scheduled start-ups) management
- Education – specialized, higher
- Strong knowledge of construction management principles, construction methodologies
- Basic knowledge of accounting and finances
- Knowledge of special programs (AutoCAD, other architectural programs) would be a plus
- English – not less than intermediate level
- Calm, self-organized, responsible, initiative
- Solid organizational skills
What's in it for you
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth (attending events, HR networking, workshops etc)
- Possibilities to work in a big and successful company (Best IT Employer 2010)
- Long-term full time employment
Client video presentation