Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of the Ciklum Client, Ciklum is looking for Technical Project Manager to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Be part of the birth of an exciting innovative Lingerie e-commerce company. We are recruiting a Technical Product Manager to join our product team working for our new brand CL Studios, clstudios.com.
As a part of CL, Digital Lab supports E Commerce activity of the group. We create inspirational digital experiences through continuous research for customers looking for expertise and quality in lingerie.
Collaboration: We all share one mission and vision, and only together we will overcome our challenges. Team up!
Respect: Strength lies in differences. Be kind to one another, open your mind, listen and you will learn from others.
Passionate: There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. Roll up the sleeves and achieve greatness.
Expertise: Do the right thing without being told. Your initiative and ideas have as much value as your skills.
Transparency: Truth never damages a just cause. Work like an open book and talk to others. That’s how you grow.
- Be responsible for developments deployed on our online-shops
- Work closely with product team to rank, prioritize, execute new requests coming into the agile team and hit the target with efficiency
- Facilitate stakeholders: plan your meetings and keep parties updated on the delivery of developments, be able to translate technical terminology to non-digital stakeholders and provide training
- Facilitate third-parties: you may need to outsource work to third parties or engage with other third parties who are also working on projects
- Highlight any issues and strive to resolve them autonomously
- Generate and continuously maintain technical documentations for all stakeholders
- You have a technical background as a frontend or backend developer
- You have at least 3 years of experience as product manager or technical project manager
- You have excellent organisational skills: you need to be highly organised to manage multiple projects and requests simultaneously
- You like working in a team: you will be facilitating communication between UX / UI, development and CRM / marketing teams
- You are confident to take initiative and present new ideas to your peers
- You have excellent English-language skills to work in an international team
- Experience of working with Agile methodology (with a variety of software project management tools such as JIRA)
- Analytics and KPIs skills: give analytical evidence why we do certain developments
- Knowledge with CI / CD pipelines and E2E tests
- Knowledge of using external services such as GTM, Jenkins, AWS services
What's in it for you
- You get the unique opportunity to join a workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback with an international team of experts
- You work at a state-appointed top job in the middle of Berlin, get competitive remuneration package and flexible hours
- Several longer-term opportunities, including forming a part of the studio specialised in the next generation E-Commerce solution of retail industry
- A budget for educational purposes
- Free drinks and fruits
Client video presentation