Sisense, the cutting edge BI company, dedicated to be one step ahead of the market. We love innovation, we always seek better solutions and customer delight.Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal and we take no less than ‘WOW!’.
Sisense provides a single stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up big and complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer Data Prep product, to a powerful reporting product that turns data into insights and business value that can be shared across the organization.
Established in 2004, Sisense has an office on Wall Street in New York City, where the sales and marketing team sits, and two offices in Tel Aviv, Israel, where R&D, worldwide sales, and support are located. Hundreds of businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, are using Sisense to crunch their data and uncover insights. eBay, ESPN, Sony, NASA, and Motorola are just a few example of the leading companies who have chosen Sisense as their BI tool.
On behalf of Sisense, Ciklum is looking for a talented Technical Support Consultant with night shifts coverage (1 week: 00:00 – 08:00/ 1 week: any fixed slot after 13:00) to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Customer Delight is not just a moto at Sisense, it’s what we truly believe in and what our customers appreciate about us. As a Technical Support Consultant (TSC), you will work through complex data environments with customers from all sizes and industries, to deliver exceptional support and value over our amazing product.
Sisense is an award-winning Business Intelligence and Analytics software that’s radically changing the business world today: Sisense is the only BI software that lets non-technical people join, analyze, and visualize large data sets from multiple sources.
- Investigate technical problems and diagnose root causes
- Develop, design and propose solutions to meet technological and business needs for customers
- Provide reliable resolution of critical and high impact problems for customers
- Work with R&D and Product teams to meet customer requirements and improve our product
- Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
- Manage projects internally as well as externally
- Present complex technical information to non-technical audiences
- Take part in the creation and maintenance of our knowledge based and community
- At least 1 year of experience with IT infrastructure and applications support
- Excellent English – communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills
- Some experience with relational databases (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- Data driven, analytical mind and excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in creating and supporting infrastructure for SaaS systems
- Detail-oriented thought process with ability to prioritize and multitask
- Proven ability to motivate and work both independently and in a team environment
- Passion for support and helping others
- Strong desire to learn, grow and contribute to overall company values of collaboration and service
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems / Computer Science / Industrial Engineering / Management / Economics or equivalent
- A solid understanding of Linux fundamentals and tools
- Experience with virtualization and cloud services (AWS, vSphere)
- Web development background and/or programming skills
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Hadoop
- Experience with ETL and BI tools such as Talend, Informatica, SSIS, SSRS, BusinessObjects, Cognos or QlikView
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 24 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions