Zoomdata allows users to explore and gain insights from a wide variety of data sources, visualizing large datasets from various sources, relational and non-SQL. We turn data into knowledge, and we do it with an evolving, real-time perspective.
Zoomdata is an innovative company, based in Washington, D.C. focused on creating data analysis and data exploration BI web application platform. The company builds a data visualization platform that provides a simple, intuitive, and collaborative way to visually interact with data to solve business problems.
Zoomdata is funded by Marlin Equity Partners (“Marlin”), a global private equity firm with over $6.7 billion of capital under management.
On behalf of Zoomdata, a Logi Analytics Company, Ciklum is looking for Technical Support Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
- Providing Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical Support to customers worldwide;
- Acting as a liaison between clients and our development team;
- Improving efficiencies by documenting and standardizing processes for each customer;
- Troubleshooting customer issues to solve their problems;
- Reporting and tracking incidents in Zendesk and JIRA;
- Ability to meet Zoomdata SLAs responding to customers;
- Ability to relay customer feedback to Sales, Engineering, QA, and Product Management teams.
- BS in an Computer Science or a related field or equivalent practical experience;
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills, and an aptitude for learning new technologies;
- At least 2 years of experience in Support function dealing with clients directly;
- Fluent written English/Upper intermediate spoken English skills;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interface with both technical and non-technical individuals;
- Working proficiency with Unix-based operating systems and general systems administration knowledge (i.e. VPN, SSH, load balancing, networking, etc.);
- Experience working with at least one type of relational databases and SQL;
- Expertise working with systems from a command line interface;
- Shift work (8:00 – 16:00 or 13:00 – 21:00(mostly)).
- Experience working with Rest APIs, Chrome/Firefox devtools;
- Experience with network issues troubleshooting, firewall/netstat/nc/curl;
- Experience with microservice based products, java products.
What's in it for you
- Training boot-camp to help you ramp up;
- Career advancement and leadership opportunities;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client and development team;
- Competitive salary, career and professional growth;
- Opportunity to work on a fast-evolving product;
- Medical and social insurance package;
- Great office location;
- MacBookPro workstation.