Ciklum is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Technical Support Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
- Provide first level technical support and preliminary investigation to customer issues and service requests
- Understand and analyze requests, react quickly
- Manage and track customers issues
- Troubleshoot customer issues primarily by frontal sessions
- Develop and review content for the company's knowledge base
- Respond to customers' request (in quick and efficient manner)
- Respond to escalated technical issues surrounding the platform, primarily by web portal, telephone and e-mail
- Interfaces directly with customers at different stages of problem resolution process including understanding customer issues, communicating action plans for resolution, explaining developments, and conveying resolution
- Work directly with other technical support staff, quality assurance, development, and the Account Team to resolve problems
- Manages own schedule of cases, which includes determining priority levels and negotiating and setting expectations with customers
- Thoroughly documents all issues, develops and reviews content for knowledge base. Help develop and implement a web based support initiatives including knowledge bases, technical and modeling techniques and documentation
- Understand and analyze customers' problem, find appropriate and acceptable solutions
- Check the status of the problem until it is solved
- Update the documentation
- 2-4 years of experience in IT, EnterpriseDatacenter software or SaaS solutions support
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS and other networking concepts
- Customer focused and team oriented
- Must have a passion for troubleshooting client problems and satisfying customer needs, strong ability to research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve system issues
- Strong ability to combine monitoring function and other ongoing processes
- Must be self-motivated, with a sense of urgency and efficiency and a strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal soft skills
- Excellent team work ability
- Willingness to work flexible hours to help cover different time zones
- Excellent English, both written and speaking skills are required
- Service oriented with desire to help people
- Push the matter through
- Detail oriented, reliable, stress resistant
- Responsible, initiative, multitasking, self-organized, eager to learn
- Able to plan your own time
- Shift work
- Understanding of standard support procedures for proper reporting, escalation and follow up is a MUST
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Salesforce
- Location: Ciklum Office, Kyiv
- Experience with virtualization technology (VMWare/Hyper-V/AWS)
- Previous relevant technical experience
- Technical certification/Academic degree
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We're committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.