Zoomdata is a small and innovative company, based in Washington, D.C. focused on creating data analysis and data exploration BI web platform. The company builds a data visualization platform that provides a simple and intuitive way to analyze and visually interact with data to solve business problems.
We are Northern Virginia Technology Council's 2016 Hot Ticket award winner for Hottest Big Data Innovation. We hire brilliant engineers with creative minds, and the drive to make a positive impact by unlocking the secrets hidden in Big Data. With the right approach, we provide our engineers with the best tools and try to stay out of their way! We believe that when you give smart people the freedom to do smart things, you will get outstanding results.
Zoomdata is funded by Goldman Sachs and Accel Partners, investors behind Facebook, Slack, Dropbox, Atlassian etc.
On behalf of Zoomdata, Ciklum is looking for Technical Support Engineer 24/7 to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Zoomdata is an innovative product company, based in Washington, D.C. focused on creating data analysis and data exploration BI web platform. The company builds a data visualization platform that provides a simple, intuitive, and collaborative way to visually interact with data to solve business problems using big data technologies.
- Providing Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical Support to customers worldwide
- Acting as a liaison between clients and our development team
- Improving efficiencies by documenting and standardizing processes for each customer
- Troubleshooting customer issues to solve their problems
- Reporting and tracking incidents in Zendesk and JIRA
- Ability to meet Zoomdata SLAs responding to customers
- Ability to relay customer feedback to Sales, Engineering, QA, and Product Management teams
- BS in an Computer Science or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills, and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- At least 2 years of experience in Support function dealing with clients directly
- Fluent written English/Upper intermediate spoken English skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interface both with technical and non-technical individuals
- Working proficiency with Unix-based operating systems and general systems administration knowledge (i.e. VPN, SSH, load balancing, networking, etc.)
- Experience working with at least one type of relational database and SQL
- Expertise working with systems from a command line interface
- Shift work* (8:00 AM – 16:00 PM, 15:00 PM – 23:30 PM, 23:30 PM – 8 AM)
- Experience working with Rest APIs, Chrome/Firefox devtools
- Experience with network issues troubleshooting, firewall/netstat/nc/curl
- Experience with microservice based products, java products
What's in it for you
- 4 week training boot-camp to help you ramp up
- Career advancement and leadership opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client and development team
- Competitive salary, career and professional growth
- Opportunity to work on a fast-evolving product
- Medical and social insurance package
- Great office location
- Catered lunches twice a week
- MacBookPro workstation