Technical Support Engineer for CSC (Dnipro)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum Support Center is looking for Technical Support Engineer to join Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
We seek an ambitious and service-oriented specialist expert to provide technical support and problem resolution in Linux environment and provide customers with a top-class assistance.
You should be interested in IT in general and be ready to learn about new products and constantly improve your technical knowledge.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex, critical and sensitive support issues over the phone or electronically
- Recreate customer issues and if needed document solutions to known issue
- Help to solve most simple problems directly otherwise escalate the issues through our ticket system to next level support, development or product management
- Help develop and implement web-based support initiatives including knowledge bases, technical and modeling techniques and documentation
- Manage status and activity reporting to customer
- Update the documentation
- Support for scheduled activities (release support and changes for production)
- Excellent communication skills: English is a must, other languages – an advantage
- Technical understanding and experience in Unix/Linux environment; understanding of Linux-based operating systems
- Experience in technical support (Level 1 or 2)
- Understand and analyze requests, react quickly
- Service oriented with desire to help people
- Able to push the matter through
- Detail-oriented, reliable, stress resistant
- Responsible, initiative, multitasking, self-organized, eager to learn
- Able to plan your own time
- Shift work
- Experience in video
- Experience in Online streaming (CDN)
- Experience in dynamic, fast paced, hi-tech environment
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long term employment with 20 working days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Working in centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentationApply via site