Technical Support Engineer for Ciklum Support Center (Dnipro)
Ciklum’s Support Centre delivers efficient and timely customer and technical support. We can either support the efforts of your existing in-house team or provide a complete turnkey support solution.
Ciklum’s support personnel serve your customers in a friendly and professional manner: we respond to customer queries and resolve issues quickly.
On behalf of our new client, Ciklum Support Center is looking for an Technical Support Engineer to join Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
Our client’s service allows users to explore and gain insights from a wide variety of data sources, visualizing billions of records in the blink of an eye. The service turns data into perspective, and empowers our customers to fully realize the potential of their evolving, real time analytics. As such, we’re searching for an Technical Support Engineer to join the team.
- Providing technical solutions and managing relationships with customers;
- Acting as a liaison between clients and our technical staff;
- Improving efficiencies by documenting and standardizing processes for each customer
- Strong competency in technical problem solving;
- Documenting knowledge in the form of incident notes, technical articles, contributions to knowledge base and forums within specific areas of expertise;
- Timely follow up on customer commitments, effectively prioritizing process / product refinements; relaying lessons learned and feedback to Sales, Engineering, QA and Product Management teams.
- BS in an Engineering or a related field, or equivalent practical experience;
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills, and an aptitude for learning new technologies;
- Fluent English writing/reading/speaking skills;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interface both with technical and non-technical individuals;
- Working proficiency with Unix-based operating systems and general systems administration knowledge (i.e. VPN, SSH, load balancing, networking, etc.);
- Experience working with at least one type of relational database and SQL;
- Expertise working with systems from a command line interface;
- Experience working with Rest APIs, iFrames, and/or SDK (optional);
- Shift work (8:00 AM – 15:00 PM, 15:00 PM – 22:00 PM, 22:00 PM – 8 AM).
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Competitive salary;
- Career and professional growth;
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company;
- Long term employment with 20 working days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- Working in centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.