Technical Support Engineer for Janrain (Kyiv)
Janrain was founded in 2002 and in 2004 Founder Larry Drebes and a few engineers began working closely with the early proponents of the OpenID protocol to provide a simple way for companies to solve this problem.
Janrain, an Identity Cloud service provider, has built a culture that is a magnet for top talent – a culture where innovation, intellectual honesty, and team camaraderie are more than core values. Janrain created the category it operates in; which positions it to be the largest digital identity network in the world. If you are “people” who have an insatiable appetite for success with the greater team in mind, you need to talk to us.
Janrain powers customer identity management for brands like Pfizer, AMC, Samsung, Whole Foods, Fox News, Philips, Marvel, Mattel and Dr. Pepper. Founded in 2002, Janrain is based in Portland, Oregon, with offices in London, Paris, Frankfurt, and Redwood City, California.
Curious about our name? It was a characteristically rainy January in Portland when Larry decided to turn his vision into what we call Janrain today.
On behalf of Janrain, Inc., Ciklum is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
The ideal candidate will have real world development experience in the above technologies and an enthusiasm for helping technically savvy customers to overcome complex challenges. Candidates should be able to produce reference sites and code to demonstrate past experience and project depth. Strong customer interaction and communication skills with the ability to diplomatically address a broad range of customers from either business or development focused teams are also strongly preferred.
- Expected to meet ticket productivity and customer satisfaction goals.
- Develop and maintain a deep technical understanding of Janrain’s products and platforms.
- Assist customers with troubleshooting their development and integration efforts.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Up to 3 years of technical experience in relevant field.
- Experience in troubleshooting web applications using standard development tools.
- Experience working directly with customers.
- Experience working with CLI in Linux.
- Excellent written communication skills in English.
- Ability to solve complex integration and product questions/issues.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a methodical and disciplined manner.
- Hands-on programming experience with web and digital technologies.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and perform under pressure.
- High level of energy, efficiency, and flexibility.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Strong communication skills.
What's in it for you
- Working in an exciting and constantly evolving area of technology: data privacy and security
- Business trips to the U.S.
- Working with Fortune 100 customers on a regular basis
- Working with a world-class team of Engineers located in Portland, Oregon, USA and London, UK.
- Working with a variety of contemporary technologies, including Linux, APIs, and Front End Engineering
- The opportunity to travel to the U.S. and U.K. for training and team building activities