Technical Support Specialist (Dnipro)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
We are looking for a service-oriented specialist with good command of English (both written and oral), excellent communication skills and solid technical background. You should be interested in IT in general and in Airline Industry; be ready to learn about new products and constantly improve your technical knowledge. As a Customer Support Specialist you will investigate and resolve functional and technical incidents and requests or escalate them to resolver teams.
- Respond to customers’ requests (phone, email, etc.), analyze and solve problems concerning but not limited to system technical issues and functionalities.
- Escalate and follow up on incident when solution is out of scope of the Support Centre through our ticket system to the next level support team or development team.
- Follow procedures, standards and instructions.
- Communication to the Team Leader and/or Management of any significant problem that affects or degrades the services.
- Continuous and proactive self-training towards providing quality service and efficient problem-solving.
- Help develop and implement web based support initiatives including knowledge bases, technical and modeling techniques and documentation.
- Computer literacy including software, hardware and communications operating principles.
- Telephone skills, strong organizational skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of airline and distribution industry.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English.
- Understanding of IT terminology.
- Familiarity with XML, JSON, HTTP standards.
- Experience with reservations systems (or global distribution systems).
- Experience in a customer-facing environment (customer support, sales).
- Accountability & Proactivity.
- Excellent English, both written and speaking skills are required; additional languages will be a plus.
- Age: 22 – 35 years.
- Shift work (morning-day, day-evening, evening-night)
- Location: Ciklum Office, Dnepropetrovsk.
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Working in centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentationApply via site