Ciklum’s Support Centre delivers efficient and timely customer and technical support. We can either support the efforts of your existing in-house team or provide a complete turnkey support solution.
Ciklum’s support personnel serve your customers in a friendly and professional manner: we respond to customer queries and resolve issues quickly.
On behalf of Ciklum Support Center, Ciklum is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
Our Customer’s automated sports production solutions revolutionize traditional video capture, production and distribution processes, enabling professional and amateur sports organizations to affordably cover and monetize their events.
- Working in shifts, each shift is 6-9 hours
- Gain and maintain full knowledge of the company’s’ products and flows
- Proactively monitoring, sampling and testing events on the Production environment
- Providing second tier support to any issue raised and found
- Advanced understanding of OS, both Windows and Linux
- Technical English intermediate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in dynamic, fast paced, hi-tech environment
- Experience in Online streaming (CDN)
- Experience in writing batches and scripts
- Experience in video streaming
- Strong technical and problem solving skills
- Proactive, hard worker and fast learner
- Strong communication skills and excellent team worker
- Service oriented approach
- Practical thinking
- Process monitoring and Control
- Organization and order, tying up loose ends
- Passion about sports will be an advantage
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Working in centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions