Ciklum Support Center delivers efficient and timely customer and technical support. We can either support the efforts of your existing in-house team or provide a complete turnkey support solution.
Ciklum’s support personnel serve your customers in a friendly and professional manner: we respond to customer queries and resolve issues quickly.
On behalf of Ciklum Support Center, Ciklum is looking for a Technical Support Team Lead to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
As a part of Ciklum, you will be providing support service on behalf of one of our clients.
Our client provides Supply Chain Finance to their customers across Europe, North America, Latin America, Africa and Asia and works with a host of banks and institutional investors to provide solid funding streams to underpin the process.
Our Support Center’s goal is to provide customers with a top-class assistance.
We are looking for service-oriented specialist with excellent English language and excellent communication skills. You should be interested in IT in general and be ready to learn about new products and constantly improve your technical knowledge.
- Work schedule from 11 am to 8pm (might be slightly changed);
- Availability 24/7 due to various circumstances (online in Slack, Outlook, cell phone);
- Creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture;
- Setting clear team goals;
- Monitor team’s work and day-to-day operations;
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics;
- Discover training need and provide coaching;
- Delegating tasks and set deadlines for your internal team;
- Understand and analyze customers’ problem, find appropriate and acceptable solutions
- Monitor or handle escalations;
- Help develop and implement web based support initiatives including knowledge bases, technical and modeling techniques and documentation;
- Update the documentation;
- Compile shift reports;
- Email, voice and conference communication with customers.
- Fluent in English;
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor;
- Leading and mentoring the Technical Support Team, communicating and adhering to procedures, policies and goals;
- Ensuring effective communication between the Team and stakeholders (customers);
- Strong ability to make critical decisions on short notice and under stressful circumstances;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Monitoring queues and assisting with daily goals and conducting quality control to reduce errors to improve procedures;
- Strong ability to research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve system issues;
- Strong ability to combine monitoring function and other ongoing processes;
- Establishing, recommending and implementing policies to ensure quality, timely and efficient design of customer oriented services;
- Understanding of standard support procedures for proper reporting, escalation and follow up is a MUST;
- Experience in Application Support;
- Familiarity with XML, JSON, CSV standards; REST API;
- Experience with or basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL DB;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Zendesk/Freshdesk or other systems will be a plus;
- Experience with or basic knowledge of RPA bots will be a PLUS.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills including communication, mentoring, coaching;
- Ability to interact with colleagues at all levels;
- Critical thinking;
- High motivation and dedication;
- Hyper concentration and mindfulness ;
- Detail oriented, reliable, stress resistant;
- Multitasking is a MUST;
- Responsible, initiative, self-organized, eager to learn;
- Able to plan your own time.
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Competitive salary;
- Career and professional growth;
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits ;
- Working in centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.