Technical Writer for Ciklum (Kyiv)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for Technical Writer to join our Applications team in Kyiv on a full-time basis. Within a large Ciklum family, we are a team of talented specialists of different levels and background. We share values of mutual trust, transparency and initiative.
- Work in close collaboration with Business Analysts team.
- Writing technical documentation;
- Updating existing procedures\policies\manuals;
- Management of both Internal and External Knowledge Databases;
- Update of official documents according to ISO standards requirements;
- Application portfolio documentation registry management;
- Performing official ITD communication via internal network;
- Advanced/Proficient English;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Gsuite (Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Sheets) ;
- Ability to convey technical material in a concise, effective manner which is appropriate for its intended audience;
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to structure large amounts of information and anticipate the reader’s knowledge gaps;
- Ability to produce visually attractive materials;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
What's in it for you
- Excellent career and professional growth
- Unique international working environment – very dynamic and challenging
- Be part of a fun, creative and international team
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices – superb working conditions & atmosphere
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
Client video presentationApply via site