Dacadoo has developed and runs a fun, easy-to-use and safe way to manage the personal health and wellbeing and fitness of a user, called the dacadoo Health Score Platform. dacadoo has an integrated view of health by integrating lifestyle components such as exercise, nutrition, stress and sleep and it calculates a personal dacadoo Health Score, an indicator of the current health status in real-time of a user. By integrating gaming principles and group dynamics via social networks, dacadoo motivates users to adopt healthier lifestyles.
dacadoo was founded in 2010 in Switzerland and currently employs 30 full time equivalents across the organization. dacadoo works with a on shore development team in Zurich and a near shore team in Kiev of 10 people.
On behalf of Dacadoo, Ciklum is looking for a Technical Writer to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
Dacadoo is a very successful and fast-growing IT company with headquarters in the city of Zurich as well as offices in the USA, Australia, and Japan. The company operates worldwide and promotes digital transformation in healthcare with its lifestyle solutions. The corporate goal is to strengthen health and well-being through active engagement and artificial intelligence.
- Work closely with product owners, developers, UX designers, and other stakeholders to successfully deliver documentation projects in scope and on time
- Independently write and edit software functions and help functions based on user stories, software requirements, and input from subject matter expert.
- Deliver high-quality documentation for end users, for software development kits, APIs, Admin Tools, white label Apps & Web, release notes, and internal documentation
- Support subject matter experts in writing tech blog posts and white papers
- You are a native English speaker or with an excellent level of English
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in technical writing, Journalist, with practical experience, ideally 2 or more years
- You are enthusiastic about healthcare with its lifestyle solutions
- You can translate complex technical subjects into clear language and you have strong attention to detail
- Your work style is goal-oriented, structured, and autonomous
- You take ownership, are a team player, and a quick learner
- You are familiar with agile development methods and Confluence
What's in it for you
- Multicultural and international working environment
- Open corporate culture with a lot of personal responsibility
- Supportive and collegial environment
- Competitive salary and private medical insurance
Client video presentation