KMD is a leading supplier of mission-critical software, solutions and IT services primarily to Denmark’s public sector, but with a growing footprint in the private sector both domestically and in Sweden and Norway.
We have a broad portfolio of products and services, based predominantly on our own software solutions. We have a proven track record of delivering solutions to highly regulated markets and industries with large transaction sizes and high volumes.
Our headquarter is in Copenhagen, with five offices across Denmark, Oslo and Stockholm, as well as development centers in Poland and India.
On behalf of KMD WorkZone, Ciklum is looking for Senior Technical Writer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
As a Technical Writer you will be responsible for planning, creating, and maintaining content for specific WorkZone products in close cooperation with the other team members in Scrum teams. You will be a member of 2 Scrum teams and participate in the Scrum activities. You will be responsible for creating deliverables such as user guides, administrator guides, readme files, and other types of technical documentation. In addition to your daily work in the Scrum teams you will take part in developing and continuously improving documentation standards, tools, and processes in the cross-product documentation team.
With around 80 team members across our locations in Copenhagen, Warsaw, and Kyiv, we strive to achieve high performing teams working in a friendly and challenging work atmosphere. KMD WorkZone is responsible for the development and maintenance of standard products within information management, process, case and document handling. We are aiming at innovation, quality, and predictability. KMD WorkZone is in a market leading position delivering solutions to customers in the Danish public sector. We have high ambitions to strengthen this position in the years to come.
Love it_Live it
It’s no secret that we love it in KMD. It should just not be technique for the sake of the technique. Our solutions must make sense, create value and have significance for the users – you, your neighbor and all other Danes. Every fourth Dane uses our solutions daily and we are proud of that.
- Create and maintain content for our software products.
- Create and review user interface texts in English.
- Participate in developing our documentation strategy.
- Contribute to further development and use of documentation tools and standards.
- Ensure continued focus on user relevant content.
- Work together with technical writers, product owners, developers, and testers.
- You have excellent English communication skills (written and oral).
- You are an experienced user of MadCap Flare or a similar authoring tool.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Style Guide.
- You understand technical concepts and can describe complex content.
- You love writing and enjoy immersing yourself in new subjects.
- Experience in working with GIT and Visual Studio.
- Experience in working with Snagit or similar tools.
- Knowledge of video recording.
- A basic understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Understanding of Scrum principles.
- Quick learning and ability to adapt new technologies
- Excellent communication, attitude and teamwork skills
- Ability to function both independently and in a team
- Passion towards making awesome products
- Ability to take ownership of assignments and taking them from start to finish within a schedule
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Career and professional growth
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- VIP medical insurance
- Fruits and cookies in the office
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities