CNET Content Solutions is the world’s leading independent source of product information. With detailed content on more than 13 million technology products in 15 languages, CNET Content Solutions helps thousands of resellers and retailers convert shoppers into buyers every day. From standardized content delivery to hosted services and custom solutions, we empower businesses of all sizes to maximize the value of product information to improve their customer experience and bottom line. We work with more than 2,100 e-commerce partners, including CDW, Computacenter, Dabs.com, Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Insight, Microsoft, OfficeMax, PC World Business, and Tech Data.
On behalf of CNET Content Solutions team, Ciklum is looking for a Junior Developer (for own language Templex) to join the Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
- We are looking for a Templex analyst who will learn our simple proprietary language for product information querying. This language will be used to create expressions that retrieve the right product information and transform it into the appropriate format.
This work will also involve:
- Understanding the basics of our Product Data Model
- Understanding to some extent the nature of product attributes and technical specifications
- Being open to receiving negative feedback in order to learn from mistakes and improve future accuracy
- Comfortable with technology, consumer electronics or technology related products in general (smartphones, laptops, ect.)
- Experience with some formal (programming) language
- Comfortable with both spoken and written English (intermediate level or higher)
- Willingness to learn about terminology specific to these subjects
- Team oriented
- Having a critical eye on the results their work and the likelihood of them being accurate
- Completed bachelor level education
- Comfortable with Excel’s basic features
What's in it for you
- You will have a great opportunity to track new features in hardware, software and mobile
- Great chance to join one of biggest projects in Ciklum