Swisscom is the market leader in driving the digitization of Switzerland’s business. It offers all-embracing ICT solutions from mobile communications, fixed networks, Internet and digital TV to corporate and residential customers. Swisscom is also one of Switzerland’s largest providers of IT services. It builds and maintains infrastructure for mobile and fixed-line telephony, transmits broadcasting signals and is active in the energy and healthcare sectors.
Swisscom is one of the most sustainable companies in Switzerland and Europe. With its headquarters in the area of Berne and over 21,000 employees, it generated turnover of CHF 10 million in the first Quarter of 2019.
On behalf of Swisscom Trust Services (https://trustservices.swisscom.com/en/), Ciklum is looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our team in Wroclaw, Poland on a full-time basis.
It’s an exciting and unique opportunity to become an active part in the enablement of the most innovative digital business models and join great testing team at Switzerland’s leading telecommunication company.
We focus on the digitalization of business processes that require tested and verified identities and result in an expression of will. A declaration of intent can be a logon to a service (authentication), the transaction confirmation of a critical business transaction or the issuance of a qualified digital signature. The products used for this are Mobile ID and the All-In Signing Service.
Our other products, SwissTrustRoom and ZeroFax, are based on the above- mentioned products and make them available to customers in a directly usable form.
About our Customer:
Swisscom is market leader in driving the digitization of Switzerland’s business. It offers all-embracing ICT services and solutions to its residential and corporate customers. Swisscom`s broad portfolio includes, among others, mobile communications, fixed networks, Internet and digital TV, as well as digital transformation of company processes with SAP technologies.
Swisscom is one of the most sustainable companies in Switzerland and Europe. With its headquarters in the area of Berne and over 21,000 employees, it generated turnover of more than CHF 10 million in 2019.
- University / Higher degree in engineering, computer science, information systems or related field
- Fluent conversational English
- Fluent conversational German – nice to have
- Good communication skills towards both technical and business-oriented staff
- 3+ years of development experience
- Good knowledge of various scripting or programming languages, advantageous Java and Python
- Knowledge of the following frameworks: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber (Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)), Robot Framework (acceptance test driven development (ATDD))
- Very good basic IT knowledge
- Strong analytical mindset
- Good testing skills, experience in test automation and mobile testing
- Working well autonomously and without close supervision
- Readiness to take responsibility and prioritize tasks, as well as to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
- Acting as a team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-scripters, consultants as well as project leaders
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results
- Knowledge seeking, updated with regards to latest software development trends and technological directions in general
- Willing to work on international/cross-cultural projects
- Ability to put yourself in an average user and understand his needs
What's in it for you
- Unique & highly advanced working environment where you can take an active part in progressing digitization
- Business trips to Switzerland if business requires
- Possibility to work in world-known, successful and highly innovative company
- Opportunity to maintain comprehensive and deep knowledge of cloud computing
- Competitive salary, private medical insurance, life insurance, a premium multisport card and much more other benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions