Swisscom is the market leader in driving the digitization of Switzerland’s business. It offers all-embracing ICT solutions from mobile communications, fixed networks, Internet and digital TV to corporate and residential customers. Swisscom is also one of Switzerland’s largest providers of IT services. It builds and maintains infrastructure for mobile and fixed-line telephony, transmits broadcasting signals and is active in the energy and healthcare sectors.
In 2020 over 19,000 employees generated sales of CHF 11,100 million. It is 51% Confederation-owned and is one of Switzerland’s most sustainable and innovative companies.
On behalf of Swisscom, Ciklum is looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our team in Wroclaw, Poland on a full-time basis.
It’s an exciting and unique opportunity to become an active part in the enablement of the most innovative digital business models and join great testing team at Switzerland’s leading telecommunication company.
We focus on the digitalization of business processes that require tested and verified identities and result in an expression of will. A declaration of intent can be a logon to a service (authentication), the transaction confirmation of a critical business transaction or the issuance of a qualified digital signature. The products used for this are Mobile ID and the All-In Signing Service.
Our other products, SwissTrustRoom and ZeroFax, are based on the above-mentioned products and make them available to customers in a directly usable form.
- Working well autonomously and without close supervision
- Readiness to take responsibility and prioritize tasks, as well as to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
- Acting as a team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-scripters, consultants as well as project leaders
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results
- Knowledge seeking, updated with regards to latest software development trends and technological directions in general
- Willing to work on international/cross-cultural projects
- Ability to put yourself in an average user and understand his needs
- University / Higher degree in engineering, computer science, information systems or related field
- Fluent conversational English
- Good communication skills towards both technical and business-oriented staff
- 3+ years of development experience
- Knowledge of the following frameworks: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber (Behavior- Driven Development (BDD)); Web Services
- Very good basic IT knowledge
- Strong analytical mindset
- Good testing skills, experience in test automation and mobile testing
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions Gdansk or Wroclaw
- Work from home/100% remote
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility to cover family members
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space 50% covered by Ciklum