Zoomdata allows users to explore and gain insights from a wide variety of data sources, visualizing large datasets from various sources, relational and non-SQL. We turn data into knowledge, and we do it with an evolving, real-time perspective.
Zoomdata is an innovative company, based in Washington, D.C. focused on creating data analysis and data exploration BI web application platform. The company builds a data visualization platform that provides a simple, intuitive, and collaborative way to visually interact with data to solve business problems.
Zoomdata is funded by Marlin Equity Partners (“Marlin”), a global private equity firm with over $6.7 billion of capital under management.
On behalf of Zoomdata, Ciklum is looking for Test Automation Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
- Creating cross browser UI tests
- Creating API tests
- Preparing and analyzing test run reports (Allure)
- Performance tuning of UI tests
- Maintaining large test suites with focus on test stability
- Helping developers to investigate problems in branches based on test results
- Working in a team of QA engineers, producing structured/maintainable/reusable code
- 2+ years of experience writing and executing test cases against web applications using Selenium WebDriver and Selenide framework
- Core Java knowledge
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS
- Hands on with browser dev tooling and understanding browser rendering mechanic
- Git/branching experience
- Desire and ability to learn new technology quickly and work hard
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience with Jenkins
- TestNG framework
- Retrofit library
- Spring Boot
- Experience with Selenoids and Go-Grid-Router testing infrastructure
- Experience in working with JVM servers
- Basic Linux command line experience
What's in it for you
- Career advancement and leadership opportunities
- Tight English communications with US peers
- Young and motivated team
- Clean code base, unit tests, continuous deployments, best development practices
- MacBookPro Retina