Ciklum is looking for a Test Manager to join our team full-time in India.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Test Manager, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
About the Project:
We help people and businesses prosper by delivering the best-in-class innovative payment solutions to our customers.
Our technologies, solutions and teams help our clients solve all their daily payment needs in a broad range of services, including merchant, international trade, or peer-to-peer payments.
With headquarters in Madrid and a team of 1,400 payment experts worldwide, we deliver the value proposition to more than 1,1 million merchants and 300k international SME´s and corporates worldwide.
More than 170 years of banking experience and 145 million clients worldwide support us as the backbone of the payments strategy.
Because we are all about Payments, because we are the next generation.
- Act as a master performer in analyses of functional and non-functional requirements
- Determine the testing scope along with creation, support and implementation of test plans on different project stages
- Act as a point of contact for automation and manual testing team members to manage and monitor test execution
- Establishe and contribute to process of all the needed QA documentation creation (such as Checklists, Test Cases, Bug Reports, Test Summary Reports,Testing Risks Log etc.)
- Plan and execute the component integration testing and delegate the work to Team QA.Monitor the progress
- Participate and can drive any activity according to selected methodology (such as daily meetings, planning, estimation, retrospective etc.
- Manage the e2e testing and stakeholder management to make Go-No-Go decisions
- Configure and suggest improvements to Test Management and Bug Tracking tools
- Coach/supervise middle/junior engineers by demand of the project
- 6+ year of years in writing and reviewing integration test scenarios
- Knowledge of Hpqc (ALM), Zephyr, Postman, Jira, Confluence
High proficiency in Agile Methodologies and able to drive any activity according to selected methodology (such as daily meetings, planning, estimation, retrospective etc.)
- Knowledge of UK and/or Euro payment scheme
- Good Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL or similar)
- Java 8 (Java 17 is a plus) – spring boot – rest assured – selenium – postman
- Knowledge of programming languages, such as Python/C# would be a great plus
- Spring Boot, Selenium and Postman
- Communication is a key. You speak and write in English fluently
- Experience with reporting in ppt
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, as well as financial and legal consultation
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – remote or Hybrid or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Resourcing Team helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
India is a strategic growth market for Ciklum.
Join the global business with limitless growth opportunities and world-known Fortune 500 clients.
Let’s aim high together and write our history of success in India.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.