Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Transformation Support Analyst to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
As the Delivery Transformation Support Analyst you will be part of the Central Transformation Team with aim to define and implement transformation initiatives. You will work to provide operational support, stakeholders management, analysis, data collection and analysis. We are looking for someone with an excellent operational rigor and real-time execution of critical initiatives for organisation transformation.
The right fit for this role will be someone highly analytic with a talent for telling stories with data illustrations. An exceptional operator, a critical thinker, problem-solver, and ‘Things must be done’ person. You will also have a proven track record of bringing ideas to life.
- Gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing recommendations
- Visualise processes or data into slides and create concise instructions on Confluence
- Coordinate internal projects related to key delivery transformation priorities in order to drive critical business results and outcomes
- Take active part in establishing or optimizing operational processes to organize and track end to end initiatives across Delivery functions within to ensure business expectations are met
- Manage broad groups of internal stakeholders across the organization to execute and support operational activities
- Support delivery organisation in meeting strategic goals via ensuring consistent tracking and reporting, act as a driver in developing, describing and implementing plans for their improvement
- Facilitate the necessary flow of communications between different departments
- 2+ years of relevant analytical or consulting experience in a reputable company (big 4 or strategy firms are preferable)
- Proven record of high performance and outstanding achievements in your past positions
- Demonstrated interest in tech industry or a clear desire to learn
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively and via slides.
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Fluency in English
What's in it for you
- Opportunity to influence the organizational strategy of an industry leading business on a global scale
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
Client video presentation