Travel Manager for Ciklum (Kyiv)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a driven and successful Travel Manager to join our Administrative Department in Kyiv office.
It is a position for young, energetic, self-organized and highly motivated talents who would like to develop their career in a big international IT company.
- Prepare documents related to visas;
- Lead the whole circle of international and domestic travel arrangements for the company employees (visa support, travel tickets purchasing, accommodation arrangements, travel insurance, budgeting daily allowance and transfers, providing relevant information);
- Provide financial and statistics reporting to Head of Travel & Concierge Team and company’s Financial Department;
- Manage paper work (scanning, filing, mailing), translation of the documents: agreements, references, letters, contracts, notary papers, etc.;
- Coordinate courier work load, submission/collecting of the documents to/from the Embassies;
- Keep record of visa cases and save the results of all work at Travel & Concierge Storage;
- Conduct researches on visa and travel issues find the optimal ways of costs savings;
- Track and update all travel requests in Ciklum Service Desk.
- Experience with the corporate business travel is a must;
- Education – higher;
- Experience on similar position from 1 year;
- Knowledge of domestic/foreign travel policies and procedures;
- Advanced PC user (Windows 7-10, Mac OS X, MS Office 2007-2016);
- English – upper-intermediate;
- Experience with travel systems (Sabre, Amadeus) will be a plus;
- Good communication and time management skills, flexibility, ability to work under pressure, client oriented, positive-minded, optimist
- Analytical skills, ability to carry out several tasks in the same time;
- Organizing abilities, high level of responsibility, tasks prioritization;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- Various technical seminars;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Competitive salary;
- Career and professional growth;
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentationApply via site