7digital is the global leader in end-to-end digital music solutions.
The core of its business is the provision of robust and scalable technical infrastructure and extensive global music rights used to create music streaming and radio services for a diverse range of customers – including consumer brands, mobile carriers, broadcasters, automotive systems, record labels and retailers. 7digital also offers radio production and music curation services, editorial strategy and content management expertise.
7digital fosters industry growth and innovation by simplifying access to music for clients such as Onkyo, Global Radio and musical.ly. From years of being the largest independent producer of programming for the BBC, launching Radio player in multiple territories, and powering services for partners like HMV, Electric Jukebox and Panasonic, 7digital is perfectly positioned to lead innovation at the intersection of digital music and next-generation radio services.
We have offices in London, Manchester, Copenhagen, Lille, Kiev and San Francisco.
7digital is transforming the listening experience for music fans, like you. We’re an ambitious team with big plans. Our goal is to be one of the defining music tech companies of our generation by using technology to remove the complexity of launching and scaling new music services.
One behalf of 7digital, Ciklum is looking for UI Designer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
- You will be reporting to the Lead designer, residing in London.
- You will work closely also with Product managers residing in Kyiv office and with customers on gathering and clarifying requirements, making improvements and adjustments based on the feedback of the above
- You’ll be responsible for creating visual designs and UI elements that comply to the brand and style guidelines of the product.
- Occasionally you will be creating or amending wireframes or interactive prototypes.
- You will be presenting your work to clients and taking feedback on the designs to potentially make further changes.
We are looking for a UI designer with the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and global teams. More specifically, we believe:
- You’ll be passionate about what you do and obsessive about understanding the goals of our customers and their users
- You have at least 2 years experience working as a UI designer or similar role in an agency or product startup
- Experience in designing web and mobile apps, the design guidelines for iOS and Android understanding inclusively. Wireframing, prototyping, designing mockups / sketches, delivering final polished UI is a must have
- Have a good understanding in current design trends and their design philosophies
- Proficiency in a variety of graphic design and interactive prototyping tools, including: Sketch, Axure, Adobe CC Suite, Invision or Principle
- Relevant degree or professional qualification, ideally in design or communication – if not, paint us a story telling us how you ended up here
- You’ll have excellent client facing and communication skills, product presentation skills with the ability to gather and clarify requirements
- To be driven and energetic with high attention to details
- Pro-active, can do attitude, and willingly getting involved that need attention and should be done
- A passion for music is a definite plus
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you have freedom to work on the highest quality software in the team of professionals
- Competitive salary
- Cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions