With more than 12 million registered players, Lottoland is the most successful private online lottery company worldwide. We currently employ more than 350 people at 11 locations on 4 continents. The Financial Times has recently ranked Lottoland 128th in the FT1000 ranking of Europe's fastest growing companies. A record 90-million-euro win last year was officially confirmed by Guinness World Records as the world record for the highest online payout ever. And we are only at the beginning! We are one of the most innovative companies in the world and we’re confident that our newest products are set to revolutionise gaming.
At Lottoland, we´ve created our very own company culture which combines fun and thriving to be the best. Coding is our passion – you´ll recognize it in a second!
Our team in Malaga consists of 70+ developers – if you´re calling them IT Geeks, they´ll smile as they´re more than that. They can work miracles. Because we´re working one of the fastest-growing gambling platforms in Europe. In our office you´ll get an idea about us: We are stuffed with state-of-the-art technology and due to agile project methods our days are structured, but still exciting like nowhere else.
On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for a Senior User Interface Designer to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
The User Interface Designer we’re looking for is passionate about new opportunities and has extensive experience with interface design, applying and shaping design systems, has a solid understanding of design fundamentals, responsive layouts, deep attention to detail, and passion for making complex concepts into a simple and delightful experience using a clean, modern, beautiful aesthetic. You’ll be working side by side with our UX team, and will be happy providing feedback and collaborating across the business.
You will work collaboratively with a cross-functional team of User Experience Designers, Researchers, product managers and developers. Collaboration and teamworking is essential, requiring you to be a great communicator, and successfully ideate, sketch and design with the team, the business and tech teams. You must be able to work with ambiguity and deliver designs that elevate the user experience as a whole.
- Defining and iterating the future design of Lottoland in a multidisciplinary team of designers and
- Thoughtful consideration for visual design including key areas such as layout, colour and usability
- Leading all elements of visual and interaction design to ensure a consistent brand perception
- Translating requirements into appealing visual designs and working with User Experience Designers to
create beautiful and functional experiences
- Deep knowledge of accessibility and application of best practices
- Maintaining the Styleguide and Design System as used across the business and inside the team
- Working closely with development teams to ensure that designs are properly tested and implemented
- Experience working with Native apps, responsive design, Material Design guidelines and Human
- Expertise in creating Visual and UI design for complex workflows and/or for end users for multiple platforms
- Experience in design documentation such as the creation, design and maintenance of a pattern library / UI kit and translating this to a design system
- Good knowledge of responsive layout princples and behaviour
- Expert with tools Figma/Sketch/AdobeXD; (we use Figma) and comfortable with animation led tools like Framer or Principle
- Experience with organisational tools such as JIRA, Confluence
- Familiar with the abilities and challenges of web components and languages such as React, CSS and HTML
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to give well thought out, balanced rationale for design decisions, providing clear design guidance and actionable suggestions and alternatives
- Ability to collaborate and debate with our team, Product Management, Development and Quality Assurance
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a design-related field, or relevant experience
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant visual design and animation design
- Has worked in an Agile or Scrum environment
- A portfolio of original work that demonstrates a varied range of art production skills and creative processes
- Some experience with interaction design or user experience workflows
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect.
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation