We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
On behalf of Ciklum Interactive Solutions, we are looking for a UI Designer to join our team in Kyiv.
Being flexible in design solutions and able to elaborate unique design styles that would suit each particular project and its specifics. Approaching each project conceptually, with an open mind – not just conforming with what you got used to, but being authentic each and every time. This is what we believe defines an experienced UI designer, and we want to see your portfolio to demonstrate that.
As a part of our team you will work on projects from various industries and different levels of complexity. No boredom, a lot of experience. One time you’ll be flying through a hipsterish iOS application, and the next – challenged by complex enterprise solutions.
- Collaborate directly with UX designers, development team and the client.
- Estimate the UI work of potential projects, define strategy.
- Create visual designs that effectively communicate the product purpose and meet business goals.
- Prepare UI assets.
- Control the implementation. Be proactive. Not just pass the designs down to the developers, but make sure that the end users will see the best possible result.
- Be proactive, help to grow strong UI expertise within the team. Be able to consult on various solutions, keep up with the latest trends in mobile and web UI, Interface Animation, Interaction Design etc., understand which ones could be implemented to improve the product and in what way.
- Solid set of skills and experience in UI design. 2+ years is what we have in mind.
- Portfolio proving this experience.
- Knowledge of up-to-date design tools (Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, AE, Principle is a plus).
- Experience in collaboration with designers and developers.
- Effective communication skills in English – you should be able to elicit project details and clearly articulate your design decisions.
- Experience with UX design, understanding of the methodologies and processes is a plus.
What's in it for you
- The projects are various, which gives you a lot of new experience and challenges.
- Opportunity to work with the client directly.
- Control of the way your design solutions are implemented thanks to close collaboration with the development team.
- Take part in shaping our work processes and the growing design team.
- Get insights and grow your expertise during our regular knowledge sharing events and training sessions.
- A cozy office, gym, table tennis & football.