Senior/Middle Unity 2D Developer for Ciklum New Client (Kyiv)
On behalf of Ciklum New Client, we are looking for experienced Unity Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Our client is a Tel Aviv based game development company. They produced different social games for iOS, Android and Facebook. Have more than 1 million users. Their goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. They have very good positions on the market, high quality, they care about user experience, do a lot of analysis, company has good revenue grows. With More than 1M Daily Active Users and over 60 Million downloads, their main game is a Top 10 most grossing game in over 60 countries, kept its place as a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched.
We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
- Stunning art
- Fun game play
- Marketing expertise
- Data science
- Advanced technology
- No compromises on quality
- Working as part of a Kiev based agile cross functional team that also include QA engineers and Backend developers.
- Delivering new game features every few weeks.
- Strong knowledge of the C# programming language
- Solid understanding of object oriented programing
- At least 2 years of experience with Unity (2D tools, UI and animations)
- Unit Testing experience
- Good spoken and written English is a MUST
- Bonus points for native mobile development experience on Android / iOS
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique dynamic environment
- Work with the latest technologies.
- Work with skilled and professional team mates. Collaborating together to create awesome games served to tens of millions of players.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Competitive salary