Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Universities Outreach Coordinator to join our team.
- Create the long-term cooperation strategy with local universities
- Establish graduate candidates attraction strategy
- Work on establishing Ciklum brand on the market of Ukrainian educational institutions
- Design university cooperation programs based on business needs assessment and aimed at business performance improvement
- Manage vendor / trainer selection process, tendering and procurement in cooperation with internal experts
- Manage communication with the in-company stakeholders and serve as an intermediary between the company and university representatives
- Serve as project manager for university cooperation initiatives: planning, stakeholder management, work breakdown & monitoring, initiative coordination and results reporting
- Consult managers on graduate recruitment projects and initiatives as needed
- Additional job-related projects as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in similar roles
- Proven track record of end-to-end delivered projects in the field
- Good understanding or strong desire to understand technology and become familiar with software development process
- Excellent command of written and verbal English
- Excellent office software skills
- Experience working for a global IT company is a plus
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation