Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
We are now looking for a dynamic and experienced Country Lead, to help develop our market strategy and drive growth in the region. The US is a key growth market for Ciklum as we look to expand our Digital Transformation capability globally.
In this role, you will be accountable for devising the strategy to generate and develop new clients for our services; to support our accelerated growth plans; to recruit and build a high-performing Digital Strategy team and oversee the delivery of large-scale innovative, digital platforms. The successful candidate will work closely with other regional leads as well as capability leads to ensure a consistent approach to how we are supporting our clients.
You will have an established network at C suite level across industry and have a proven track record of generating a significant sales portfolio, particularly with organizations with revenue greater than $500m.
You will also play a key role in shaping and delivering our M&A agenda for the US, utilizing both your operational and deal experience to help identify and develop inorganic growth opportunities and execute on these through the deal lifecycle.
You will report to the Chief Commercial Officer and will lead and empower a high-performing sales team in the US. You will be a passionate leader who will manage the team through complex sales cycles for our full suite of offerings, to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Developing a US market strategy, including market and industry segmentation, and a strategic target account list
- Build, lead and inspire a high performing Digital Strategy and Digital Services team and support them in achieving stretch sales targets
- Develop a significant pipeline across large multinational logo clients
- Identify additional routes to market including alliances to further generate additional sales
- Support the development of a lead generation and marketing strategy to help grow pipeline and brand awareness in the region
- Oversee account management across strategic and incubator clients to ensure revenue protection and growth
- Support the build-out of an inorganic investment pipeline for the region, identifying concrete opportunities to accelerate growth in the region, in line with the strategy
- Co-develop the investment rationale and strategic plan for specific inorganic growth opportunities in the US
- Sponsor and oversee successful integration and onward development of acquired businesses in the US market
- Extensive sales experience with a proven track record in personal sales results and exceeding targets
- Prior experience in building high performing consulting teams – including team build, pipeline development, performance management and working to and exceeding goals and targets
- Understanding of the latest technology trends and innovation – from engineering to automation to data and machine learning
- Sufficient network and experience to identify, shape and progress opportunities for value-creating M&A
- Hands-on M&A execution experience, with a focus on delivering value from integrating acquired businesses and taking their performance to the next level
- Experience in working to a P&L target – including sales, revenue and GM
- Background in IT consulting / Digital Transformation is highly advantageous
- Excellent presentation skills – both verbal and written
What's in it for you
Do you have what we are looking for? Are you ready to make a difference? Do you want to join a successful, fast-paced growing organization with significant growth ambitions? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Ciklum can offer a flexible, dynamic work culture and working environment, where collaborative teamwork is key. We care about our business and employees and truly believe in putting our people and our clients at the heart of everything we do.
Ciklum is able to offer a market-leading compensation package with benefits to match.
Interested? Then apply and let’s talk!
Join us today and let’s empower success together.
Client video presentation