Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a User Experience and Interface Designer to join our Product Design team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
You will be a part of a product team, working on a multi-market automobile transaction platform in both B2C and B2B sectors. Within the project, you will design user-friendly solutions, using human-centered design methodologies. You will work closely with subject matter experts, product management and other business units of the company to design solutions which can efficiently address user needs and expectations.
- Conduct user research and discovery: work closely with product owner and product manager, analyze project requirements, understand business goals, user’s behavior, needs and problems, run user testing activities
- Produce necessary design artifacts (screen maps, personas, user flows, wireframes, final visual design, annotations etc.) for hand-off to customer and project team
- Present results to stakeholders and a team, communicate design solutions
- Collaborate proactively with users, subject matter experts, product managers, developers and other team members to create consistent, engaging user experiences and validate the initial hypotheses
- Deliver final UI mock-ups, page designs and interactive prototypes and support it further
- Be open to constructive critique from Design lead and team. Provide your own critique
- Be proactive. Help to grow strong design expertise within the team. Stay abreast of trends in design, technology, and user experience, share your knowledge with others
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Designer, UX/UI Designer or similar role
- Experience working in e-commerce (B2C and B2B)
- Portfolio that contains real projects
- Ability to design user interfaces from idea to the final visual UI using design tools such as Sketch or Figma
- Experience in developing and supporting design systems, writing design specifications and contributing to UI component libraries
- Experience in running usability tests
- Good communication skills and team-working skills. To correctly define problems, co-design solutions, help people understand nuances of your proposals, and to lead the product to success together with a team
- Effective spoken and written English – you should be able to elicit project details, clearly articulate your design decisions, participate in collaborative sessions and negotiations
- Experience in creating dynamic prototypes as a plus
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary depending on your skills and experience
- The project is built upon a design driven and product driven approach, which gives you a lot of continuous new experience and challenges
- Share and receive knowledge while collaborating closely with experienced teams of designers and developers
- Control of the way your design solutions are implemented
- Constant development of your skills with the help of a knowledgeable design community: regular training sessions, knowledge-sharing events, internal design reviews and mentorship practices
- Regular support of your design leader and mentor
- Individual career path based on your personal development goals
- Ability to take part in shaping our work processes in a design team
- Partial to full cost coverage of educational events, materials and certifications
- A MacBook and additional accessories for your efficiency and comfort
Client video presentation