Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for an User Experience Designer to join our Product Design team on a full-time basis.
A client is a global organization that provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services worldwide. You will be a part of the Ciklum team building one of the products of a global platform for tax reporting, helping tax practitioners and organisations to manage their taxes.
- Conduct a discovery phase: analyze project requirements, understand business goals, user’s behavior, needs and problems
- Work with provided research insights, be able to analyse it and create appropriate design solutions to solve the revealed problems
- Produce necessary design artifacts (screen maps, personas, customer journey maps, wireframes, interactive prototypes, final visuals etc.) in a lean, iterative way
- Contribute to the planning process for new features and sprints
- Effectively communicate design solutions to stakeholders and team
- Collaborate proactively with product managers, business analysts, designers, developers and other team members, to reveal insights, define hypotheses, validate them and keep a high quality of design
- Maintain positive, partner-like relationships with clients
- Promote design thinking and advocate design principles and best practices
- Help to maintain strong expertise within the team. Stay abreast of trends in design and technology, share your knowledge with others and inspire
- 2+ years of experience as an User Experience Designer, Interaction Designer, Product Designer or a similar role
- Experience in Enterprise and ideally, FinTech products
- Experience of designing web solutions with complex user scenarios and several user roles. And a portfolio showcasing it
- Ability to design user interfaces from idea to the final visual UI using existing style guides and Sketch design tool
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Understanding of modern design principles and methodologies
- Strong communication skills and team-working skills. To correctly define problems, design solutions, help people understand nuances of your proposals, and lead the product to success together with a team
- Effective spoken and written English – you should be able to elicit project details, clearly articulate your design decisions, participate in collaborative sessions and discussions
- Passionate about UX, data visualisation, enterprise problems solving
- Acting with honesty and integrity
- Resilient, able to learn from mistakes and move forward
- Flexible, adaptable and able to deal with ambiguity
- Proactive in problem solving: you focus on how to resolve a situation, rather than whom to blame
- Attentive to details, such as requirements, business processes, domain specifics etc
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary depending on your skills and experience
- Share and receive knowledge while collaborating closely with experienced teams of business analysts, designers, developers
- Working directly with stakeholders and Design leaders from one of the largest multinational advisory services organisations
- Control of the way your design solutions are implemented thanks to close collaboration with the development team
- Constant development of your skills with the help of a knowledgeable design community: regular training sessions, knowledge-sharing events, internal design reviews and mentorship practices
- Individual career path based on your personal development goals
- Partial to full cost coverage of educational events, materials and certifications
- Meeting professionals from different fields and countries to continue building your expertise and network
- A MacBook and additional accessories for your efficiency and comfort
Client video presentation