We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
On behalf of Ciklum Solutions, we are looking for a UX Designer to join our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
As a part of our team you will work on projects from various industries and different levels of complexity, communicate closely with customers from Europe and the USA. No boredom, a lot of experience.
In each new project you will think about people of different backgrounds and different needs. One day you’ll be flying through a hipsterish iOS application, and the other – challenged by complex enterprise solutions.
As a part of the development team, you’ll also take the responsibility for the final outcome of the project. All of this will pump up your skillset and evolve you into an even more productive and versatile professional.
About your first potential project:
A client is a significant global player on automotive aftermarket (the market for spare parts, accessories, and components for motor vehicles) with 20-year experience and more than 10 offices all over the world. Their product is available in 136 countries and up to 30 languages.
What client does:
- Support the success of all participants in the digital aftermarket with our data, processes, and services.
- Optimize the day-to-day business in the international automotive spare parts market and enhance the competitiveness of our customers in the long term.
- Set market standards in the area of vehicle and product data, and in repair and maintenance information.
- Conduct a discovery phase: work closely with Product Owner, analyze project requirements, understand business goals, user’s behavior, needs and problems.
- Produce necessary UX artifacts (screen maps, personas, user flows, wireframes, annotations etc.) for hand-off to customer and project team.
- Present results to stakeholders and a team, communicate design solutions.
- Collaborate closely with customers, developers and other team members to create consistent, engaging user experiences.
- Be open to constructive critique.
- Be proactive. Help to grow strong UX expertise within the team. Stay abreast of trends in design, technology, and user experience, share your knowledge with others and inspire.
- 2+ years of experience as a UX designer/interaction designer/information architect or similar role
- Experience working with enterprise projects
- Experience in collaboration with designers and developers
- Effective communication skills in English – you should be able to elicit project details and clearly articulate your design decisions
- Experience working with Adobe XD is a plus
- Experience working with Analytics tools is a plus
What's in it for you
- The projects are various, which gives you a lot of new experience and challenges.
- Opportunity to travel abroad for workshops and work with international customers directly.
- Share and receive knowledge while collaborating closely with experienced teams of designers and developers.
- Take part in shaping our work processes and the growing design team.
- Participate in our regular knowledge sharing events, training sessions, and inside-the-team design review meetings.
- A cozy office, our own gym, table tennis & football.