With more than 12 million registered players, Lottoland is the most successful private online lottery company worldwide. We currently employ more than 350 people at 11 locations on 4 continents. The Financial Times has recently ranked Lottoland 128th in the FT1000 ranking of Europe's fastest growing companies. A record 90-million-euro win last year was officially confirmed by Guinness World Records as the world record for the highest online payout ever. And we are only at the beginning! We are one of the most innovative companies in the world and we’re confident that our newest products are set to revolutionise gaming.
At Lottoland, we´ve created our very own company culture which combines fun and thriving to be the best. Coding is our passion – you´ll recognize it in a second!
Our team in Malaga consists of 70+ developers – if you´re calling them IT Geeks, they´ll smile as they´re more than that. They can work miracles. Because we´re working one of the fastest-growing gambling platforms in Europe. In our office you´ll get an idea about us: We are stuffed with state-of-the-art technology and due to agile project methods our days are structured, but still exciting like nowhere else.
On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for a UX Designer to join Malaga team on full-time basis.
The User Experience Designer we’re looking for is a proactive team player who can work through design challenges, has a solid understanding of user experience fundamentals, deep attention to detail, and passion for making complex concepts into a simple and delightful experience with the support of a design library and style guide.
You will work collaboratively with a cross-functional team of designers, researchers, product managers and developers. This requires you to be an excellent communicator, who is able to work with ambiguity and deliver designs that elevate the user experience as a whole.
You will work closely with the marketing department, supporting initiatives across all marketing channels such as the roll out of a new bonus engine and customer journey improvements. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the marketing function and have past experience working closely with marketing teams and stakeholders. You will also provide design support for the Conversion Rate Optimisation team, including A/B and Multivariate testing initiatives.
- Defining and iterating the future experience of Lottoland in a multidiscipline team of designers and researchers
- Take a user-centred design approach to rapidly inform, test and iterate your designs.
- Designing and delivering innovative and emotionally engaging journeys with user journey maps, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Work closely with user research to discover insights about user behaviours, hypothesize solutions, and validate designs with users
- Be an active participant in defining and championing a progressive culture of design in a growing tech organization
- Expertise in making the complex, simple with a focus on journeys, creating and translating requirements
- Proactive in giving and receiving feedback, likes to collaborate closely with Product Managers, Developers and QA to create the best possible experience
- Expert with Sketch and/or Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with organisational tools such as InVision, JIRA, Confluence.
- Research and share design industry knowledge, familiar with changing user experience practices
- Familiar with the abilities of frameworks and languages such as React, CSS and HTML
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to give well thought out, balanced rationale for design decisions, providing clear design guidance and actionable suggestions and alternatives
- Fluency in best practices for User Centred Design
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a design-related field, or relevant experience
- Ability to work with design leadership to inform and improve design processes and strategy for the team
- Comfortable conducting remote usability tests or working with analytics to inform design decisions
- Experience with animation design
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience
- Has worked in an Agile or Scrum environment
- Experience working closely with a marketing department
- Experience with A/B testing
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect.
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program
- Competitive salary
Client video presentation