On behalf of Aller Media, Ciklum is looking for UX/UI Designer to join the Odessa team on a full-time basis.
Aller Media has focused heavily over the last few years on improving its core capabilities around data and technology, and now aims to provide the same attention to improving on design. We are looking for UX/UI designers to join us on that journey, and help us to become the best designed media company in Norway.
The upside with our team is that the portfolio has stakeholders from a large part of our Norwegian organization. The team we want you to join has an internal credibility of being agile, fast, friendly and fixing real problems. On top of this you will have the room to widen your skillset and become an even better designer. Because we will challenge you!
This position is part of Aller’s platform team, which consists of roughly 15 developers and designers working on the most advanced features and systems across Aller’s sites and services. In this role, you will be involved in each project you work on from the beginning, helping to outline a direction for the project and creating visual designs that deliver on the company’s objectives. We are systematizing our design, and you will be instrumental in achieving that goal.
We strongly believe that excellent people come from a range of different backgrounds. As a guide, we are looking for someone with the following:
- Strong communication skills in English
- At least a few years of experience working professionally as a designer
- Experience with design systems
- Familiarity with common tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, etc.
- However, the above list should not deter you. We are looking for designers who like to take on challenges and solve problems
As English is our preferred language for communication (unless you are fluent in Norwegian as well) it is really important that you are skilled in both written and verbal English. We have standups on video every morning.
- Dynamic and quality-oriented
- Team player, communicative
What's in it for you
- Friendly and driven team
- Competitive salary
- Lunch and Learn – meetings ones in few weeks where each team member can share some interesting thoughts/ideas with the team while having lunch
- Corporate Hackathons
- Access to the stakeholder – real feedback from the end users
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Team buildings