Coople (formerly known as Staff Finder) is the world’s first on-demand staffing market place where businesses can find temporary workers to fill immediate hourly or daily staffing needs around the clock. Coople’s cross device software platform is intuitive and user-friendly, covering 98% of job requests within 4 hours. This allows businesses to effectively manage unpredictability, free up management time and significantly reduce costs. Workers love the flexibility and additional income they can generate through the platform. Over 120,000 people interested in temporary positions have already registered and over 6,000 employers take advantage of the fully automated on-demand platform. Coople’s focus is on the hotel & catering, promotions & events and retail & logistics industries and the provision of staff for non-industry specific commercial and administrative tasks. Viktor Calabrò, founder, CEO and Chairman, was honored for his innovative idea with the EY Entrepreneur of the Year™ Award in October 2014 and was nominated for the Swiss Economic Award in 2015.
Coople was founded in 2011 and has been the leading market place for the on-demand working environment for the past five years. In 2016, Disrupt 100 has listed Staff Finder as one of the 100 most disruptive companies in the world. The company employs 100 members of staff at its offices in Zurich, Lausanne and London.
On behalf of Coople, Ciklum is looking for UX/UI Designer to join Minsk team on full-time basis.
- You will be working on designing our staffing platform;
- You’ll be part of a scrum team, collaborating on ideas, sketching up new ideas and supporting the demands of a rapidly iterating team;
- You will collaborate on problem solving and innovative solutions for specific teams and follow the design process;
- You’ll drive a deeper understanding of user needs, crystallize many solutions to challenges, qualify low fidelity concepts, test high fidelity solutions, and iterate on successful experiences.
- The ideal candidate will showcase a track record of clear and tangible results within product companies or agencies;
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience as a visual designer, interaction designer, UX designer, or a comparable user experience profession in a Scrum team;
- A portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions (flows, prototypes, wireframes) and solid visual designs across desktop and mobile devices;
- Good visual design skills;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Delivering compelling visual design, wireframes, and prototypes while strictly applying and improving the patterns in our design system;
- Open to adapting and experimentation with new creative processes;
- Trained in using Sketch, Principal and similar tools;
- Open to adapting and experimentation with new creative processes.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.