On behalf of 1WorldSync Content Solutions team, Ciklum is looking for Vendor Communication Specialist to join Kharkiv team on full-time basis.
1WorldSync Content Solutions is the world's leading independent source of product information. With detailed content on more than 5 million technology products in 15 languages, 1WorldSync Content Solutions helps thousands of resellers and retailers convert shoppers into buyers every day. From standardized content delivery to hosted services and custom solutions, we empower businesses of all sizes to maximize the value of product information to improve their customer experience and bottom line. We work with more than 2,100 e-commerce partners, including CDW, Computacenter, Dabs.com, Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Insight, Microsoft, OfficeMax, PC World Business, and Tech Data.
- Perform audits and site reviews based on defined criteria
- Perform product mappings
- Set up accounts, update partner listings and Netsuite entries
- On a longer term, reply to issues raised by vendors and channel partners
- Prioritize requests according to the customer grade & time zone (North America/Europe)
- Define the importance and complexity of the customer demand and escalate to Moscow, Swiss or American teams when needed.
- Identify requests requiring service improvement or new feature development and escalate them to the manager and to product management.
- Monitor service usage for Level C customers and report issues to the manager
- Good English level, written / Speaking Russian / will be working with RU people on a daily basis
- Good communication skills, easy to speak with
- Proactive, motivated to learn, attention to detail
- Office suite / excel for reporting
- Experience with rich content, business, internet
- Experience in customer support
- Understands Structured content and Hosted content
- Already experienced with 1WorldSync
What's in it for you
- You will have a great opportunity to track new features in hardware and mobile
- Great chance to start your career in IT