CNET Content Solutions is the world’s leading independent source of product information. With detailed content on more than 13 million technology products in 15 languages, CNET Content Solutions helps thousands of resellers and retailers convert shoppers into buyers every day. From standardized content delivery to hosted services and custom solutions, we empower businesses of all sizes to maximize the value of product information to improve their customer experience and bottom line. We work with more than 2,100 e-commerce partners, including CDW, Computacenter, Dabs.com, Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Insight, Microsoft, OfficeMax, PC World Business, and Tech Data.
On behalf of CNET Content Solutions team, Ciklum is looking for a Vendor Communication Specialist to join Kharkiv team on full-time basis.
- Receive request from research analysts (workflow is to be defined);
- Check request validity and reject it if failed or escalate to management;
- Send request to the vendor via the RPA interface using provided templates;
- Receive response from the vendor and verify provided content conformity with analyst request;
- Put provided content to the archive file, rename it following the name formula and upload to the File Archive;
- Update statuses and send URLs to analyst (workflow is to be defined).
- English level: upper-intermediate;
- Basic knowledge in different spheres including IT (hardware/software), office products, furniture, household chemicals, cosmetics etc. is a plus
- Employment type: full-time (five-day working week, morning shift (working hours 07:00-15:00) OR evening shift (working hours 15:00-23:00);
- Age: 21-35.
What's in it for you
- You will have a great opportunity to track new features in hardware and mobile;
- Great chance to start your career in IT.