Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Venture Architect & Consulting Product Director to join our team on a full-time basis.
This is a unique opportunity for a candidate looking to be a part of growing a Product & Consulting practice with technical depth and breadth to help companies transform, build and take ideas from MVPs to scaled platforms.
As a Venture Architect & Consulting Product Director you will act as a trusted advisor to leading corporations and innovative scaleup organisations to create new opportunities and help them drive their transformation initiatives and guide them through the journey.
The perfect candidate would be a strategic, proactive and high-performance digital leader, with a strong consulting mindset or experience and a proven track record leading products from conception to build, delivering to challenging deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Advise and supporting senior decision makers (CEOs, CTOs, CIOs, CMO, Head of Ecommerce,) in developing and executing digital & product strategies
- Leading meetings and discovery workshops with a clients to help challenge and validate innovative business ideas and the product across desirability, viability and feasibility
- Solutioning of new digital products and platforms with clients and internal stakeholders, working closely with cross-functional teams (strategy, insights, design, technology)
- Guide the clients through product best practices, helping progress from idea, to MVP to achieving product market fit, leveraging your product expertise & experience
- Support pre-sales teams and help customers clarify their requirements, contribute to preparing and supporting bids and sales proposals
- Define the business model options and case for new ventures, products and services
- Deliver oversight and governance of large digital projects as well as building and strategising new concepts for clients as part of different digital initiatives
- Assist in new product & digital transformation business proposals and pitches
- Act as a role model and support development of junior team members, coupled with recruitment and training responsibilities
- Translate Ciklum strategy into action and initiate new practice developments and relationships with key partners
- Implement best practices across product planning, customer discovery, product discovery and product development
Experience & Specialized Knowledge:
- Demonstrable practical Product Manager experience from idea to MVP
- Experience in a consulting firm
- Experience in collaborating with designers and development teams and the aptitude to motivate and or inter-functional teams with your positive attitude
- Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of product management and business analysis activities and techniques
- Awareness of the latest IT industry and digitalization trends
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA & Confluence)
- Knowledge of prototyping tools
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to combine creativity, innovation and analytics without losing sight of the user
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources
- Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback. Quick learning
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Self-confidence. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement
- History of working credibly with senior stakeholders and business executives
- Adapts personal communication style to the style of others, develops rapport and stays calm in a fast-paced environment or escalating issues using advanced oral and written English communication skills
- Outstanding verbal and written skills including strong cross-cultural communication and the ability to draft effective communications
- Proven experience working with people in a variety of cultures, countries and time zones
- Utilizes all aspects of emotional intelligence to navigate the interactions and complexities of the business environment and drive leadership performance in oneself and in others
- Bring proven expertise in Product Management
- Excellent relationship building, facilitation and influencing skills
- Ability to work effectively with external and internal clients
- Strong client-facing facilitation skills and business acumen needed to help stakeholders understand how to apply complex technical concepts
- Excellent management skills coupled with exceptional judgement and tact
- Passionate, entrepreneurial and ambitious
- Master degree or higher (in Computer Science or similar)
- Business education
- Additional Product Management education e.g. Pragmatic
Experience & Specialized Knowledge:
- IT industry experience, clear understanding of agile SDLC methods and frameworks scrum, Kanban scaled frameworks as SAFe or Spotify
What's in it for you
- An international and entrepreneurial team in a modern office & flexible working arrangements
- Strong team culture and planned team activities and socials
- Highly responsible work and tight schedule
- Simultaneous handling and fast processing of multiple tasks
Client video presentation