Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum continues to grow in Germany! We are now looking for a dynamic and experienced Vice President, based in Munich, to grow our business across Germany.
In this role, you will devise the strategy to generate and develop new clients for our services, to support our accelerated growth plans drive and deliver large scale innovative, digital platforms. Ciklum is already very successful globally within this product space and with this newly created role, intend to accelerate our growth further.
You will be a trusted partner to clients, with an established network at C suite level and a proven strategic sales leader.
You will report to the Chief Commercial Officer and will lead and empower a high performing sales team in Germany. You will be a passionate leader who will manage the team through complex sales cycles for our full suite of offerings, to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Ability to quickly build relationships and navigate the internal structure of Ciklum, in order to bring together the most relevant team in order to meet the clients’ needs
- Creating, prioritising and managing strategic target account lists within your region
- Identifying and developing new and existing account relationships at a C level, but also wider networks like VCs who could enable future sales opportunities
- Achieving quarterly KPIs and metrics
- Evangelizing Ciklum through participation and attendance at events and seminars
- Extensive experience sales experience with a proven track record in own personal sales results and exceeding targets
- Ability to create a financial business case and present. ROI back to customers and prospects
- P&L responsibility
- Background in Software, or Outsourcing business is highly advantageous
- Excellent presentation skills and fluent in both German and English languages
Do you have what we are looking for? Are you ready to make difference, where your ideas are listened too? Do you want join a successful and growing company, that thinks out of the box and is a world class leader? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Ciklum can offer, a flexible, fantastic work culture and working environment, where collaborative team work is what we are all about. We care about our business and employees and have created our offices spaces to ensure they are comfortable and inspire ideas and creativity.
Ciklum is able to offer a market leading compensation package with benefits to match… Interested? Then apply and let’s talk!
What's in it for you
- At Ciklum you will have access to industry expertise and innovative technologies
- You will build your career on global projects
- You will challenge conventional ways of getting things done
- You will be a part of a learning ecosystem with access to top practices, the best industry knowledge and certification programs
- You will join a corporate culture with a strong social responsibility
- You will be part of a team that works to the highest ethical standards
- Being a Ciklumer means feeling passionate about what you do, striving for excellence, being ready to step up and open new solution spaces for new ideas, being part of an open-minded and enthusiastic community
Join us today and let’s empower success together.
Client video presentation