Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum Digital is looking for a Video Editor to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
As a part of Ciklum, you will be producing video commercials on behalf of one of our clients MediaMonks for it’s existing customers according to a brief.
MediaMonks produces digital marketing content for advertisers. Since 2001 they produced & delivered thousands of campaigns for international clients such as Google, Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Netflix, Procter & Gamble, Unilever and many others.
Their production work is solid & scalable. They deliver on time, with no surprises other than a terrific result. Their projects have a short turn-around time and deadlines are tight. Their clients are demanding, they work with A-class designs and the required level of pixel-perfection is very high. MediaMonks’ headquarters are in Amsterdam and we have production team in Dnipro, in Ciklum. MediaMonks is world leader in creative digital production. Watch 2018 showreel with recent works here.
- In this Dnipro based role, you’ll manage the adaptation of video campaigns for international A-list brands;
- Adaptation is understood as: Perform complex adaptation to video, e.g replacing animated supers & end cards, voice over with lip-syncing, sound mixing, updating 3-D elements;
- You make sure deadlines are attained, and flag the ones that aren’t feasible upfront;
- Part of your job is to train the Dnipro editing team to improve their skills;
- You constantly balance resources and workload by scheduling, tracking and prioritizing tasks to make sure the right resources are available;
- You keep stakeholders informed on the progress and potential pitfalls of each project;
- You will communicating on a daily base with the Dnipro Team Lead and Producers from the Amsterdam Head Quarters.
- You have 4+ years of high-level experience in a similar role, leading the post production of video jobs for TV and online;
- You can advise the production team on how to shoot videos to facilitate efficient adaptation;
- You’re intimately familiar with the basics of post-production, especially when it comes to animation;
- You have sufficient technical knowledge to advise on hard- & software and foresee and address production issues;
- You’re confident advising on a range of post-production matters, including 2D and optionally 3D animation;
- English: upper-intermediate.
- Experience in working with JIRA or any other task management & tracking tools.
- A systematic, fast and accurate worker;
- A team-player, willing & able to work hard and do over-time;
- A professional & easy communicator;
- Eye for detail, high level of accuracy.
What's in it for you
- A great, international team to work with;
- A chance to work on world-class campaigns, for global advertisers;
- Business trips to our headquarters in the Netherlands;
- Continuous learning & professional development.
Client video presentation