Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Project Portfolio Management (PPM) is a discipline that helps leaders align project, product, and service investments to the business strategy. By providing the information needed for strategic decision making, PPM can help reduce costs, increase delivery efficiency, recognize and reallocate revenue to other investments, and better deploy talent.
Ciklum is currently looking for a VP Portfolio Management to join our team on a permanent basis to work in collaboration with our Sales, Product and AI Engineering teams to grow this practice. The role is located in the UK and reports to the VP of Sales.
You’ll spend most of your time speaking to client leadership teams about Portfolio Management, it’s use cases, and it’s challenges. You will also be architecting solutions and managing project teams, working with a wide variety of clients to deliver PPM consulting services, and managing business development activities on strategic and global priority accounts. As such Portfolio Management, Project Management, Resource Management competence is crucial here.
The role also requires solid practical knowledge and experience in practice development such as developing a portfolio of solutions, building trusted long – term relationships with customers, working closely with the delivery team to design and implement sophisticated PM solutions.
- Staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client’s business
- Cultivating and managing business development opportunities. Developing and maintaining long- term client relationships and networks
- Assisting in the strategy and implementation of business and programming and Artificial Intelligence technology solutions for Portfolio Management, Resource Management Optimisation
- Leading large-scale client engagements. Fostering relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently delivering quality client services. Driving high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget
- Monitoring progress, managing risk and ensuring key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Provides directional guidance and recommendations around data technology, data models, and data storage formats
- Managing expectations of client service delivery
- Effectively managing and motivating x-location teams with diverse skills and backgrounds, providing constructive on- the- job feedback/coaching to team members
- Fostering an innovative and inclusive team – oriented work environment
- Playing an active role in counselling and mentoring junior consultants within the organization
- A bachelor’s degree in business – related field and approximately eight years of related work experience; or a master’s degree and approximately five years of related work experience. Ph. D preferred
- At least five years hands-on experience in the application of software development methodologies used (Agile and Prescriptive)
- Expert knowledge Advanced Knowledge of technology strategy & roadmap definition
- Advanced knowledge in resource planning, project management, business analysis and software testing disciplines
- Ability to convert business and technical requirements into appropriate solutions
- Knowledge of supporting peer teams such as infrastructure, operations, enterprise architecture, info-security
- Communication is essential, must be able to listen and understand the question and develop and deliver clear insights
- Outstanding team player
- Independent and able to manage and prioritize workload
- Ability to quickly and positively adapt to change
- Experience in CPIC or IT portfolio analysis
- Prior professional services or business consulting experience
- CDFM or CGFM certification
- Cost accounting/cost allocation experience
- Working Capital Fund experience
What's in it for you
- Fantastic career opportunity in a 30-person competitive and strong Global Sales Team
- Great earning potential for the entrepreneurial high performer
- Build your career in a proven successful high growth company with unique service offering on the market
Client video presentation