LanguageWire is a full-service provider of all services associated with creating, translating and processing text and graphics for numerous markets. In short, we help you transform your ideas and data into effective communication. We provide exactly what you need. We have more than 70 permanent employees located in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, Hamburg and Kiev, together with a network of more than 4,000 graphic designers and language experts from around the world. This has enabled us to specialise in building customised solutions for our customers because we always have someone on hand who knows your business and market.
LanguageWire is a leading translation company servicing clients from offices throughout Europe and we are growing rapidly! If you want to work in a young, intelligent and highly energetic team, our Gdańsk office is the place to be. In fact, we might need you just as much as you need us. We develop state-of-the-art integration solutions that are key differentiators in a positive market, and we aim at quickly adding more offerings to our kick-ass portfolio. If you think you fit the bill, consider joining us. We try, we learn and we win!
On behalf of LanguageWire, Ciklum is looking for skilled Fronted developers, to join the Gdańsk team on a full-time basis.
Since 2000, LanguageWire has built a reputation for delivering quality multilingual content and superior technology solutions and has become one of the leading positions amongst language service providers worldwide.
LanguageWire has managed to create a platform-based business model by developing a high-tech IT platform that makes the agency’s services an integrated component of the client’s business and helps to create a simpler work process. Gdansk team is working on this platform, and is looking for you to grow and strengthen the team!
We’re looking for a team member to help us build a new breed of Machine Learning powered translation platform. The platform is making use of the latest advancements in Machine Learning and NLP area, creating a bleeding edge of technologies comparable with Google Microsoft and the rest.
You will be responsible for creating stunning User Interface to support creation and operationalizing the Machine Learning technology backend. You will report directly to Product Director, under creative direction of the UX Lead and in close cooperation with Back-end development team. We expect experience with building SPAs, creative, flexible approach and goal oriented approach.
- Creating a great product that customers love and want to have
- Focusing on best user experience together with Designers Team
- Building new functionalities from ground up and occasionally maintaining existing components
- Creating flexible designs that fit well with overall architecture
- Writing high quality code and automated tests
- Doing code and design reviews for your colleagues
- Promoting best practices and technology innovation
- Vue.js, Vuex
- HTML5, LESS / CSS3
- Webpack, npm, Node
- Frontend testing (Karma, Chai, Mocha, SinonJS, etc.)
- Design patterns & best practices: SOLID, DDD, CQS & CQRS, GoF, P of EAA
- Understanding of continuous integration & continuous delivery
- Domain-driven design in depth
- You are willing to take ownership and responsibility for your work
- You care deeply about the quality of your work
- You love working in a team, and focus on team success
- You are open minded, you accept ideas of others
- You challenge your peers, ask questions and offer great ideas
- You are enthusiastic about technology, coding is not just work for you
What's in it for you
- Up-to date technologies
- Continuous Delivery
- An amazing work environment, where you can really make a difference.
- Interesting tasks, challenging your wit
- A deluxe, modern office in the center of Gdańsk
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops, 2 monitors, standing desks and Sitag® chairs)
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum