Clio specializes in digital and online learning resources. The initial idea behind Clio was to transform the world of teaching and learning through innovative, creative, and compelling learning materials for teachers to integrate in teaching, and for students to have great fun with during class.
On behalf of Clio, Ciklum is looking for a Web Developer to join Vinnytsia team on a full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of Agile team that develops highly scalable, interactive web applications with high usability, using modern technologies for Clio – Denmark’s biggest and leading developer and publisher of digital educational resources.
Is member in a self-steering agile team and participates in:
- Team and scrum meetings
- The analysis and the development phases of a project
- Reaching deadlines in a project
- Defining what to work on. (Do not wait for someone to tell you)
- Writing proper documentation for what your team is working with
- Working with all areas including FE- and BE coding, Review, Test, Dev ops
- Cooperating with other teams and stakeholders
- Ensures that written code is complying with agreed coding standards
- This covers their own code and their peers code by doing technical reviews
- Maintain existing code bases.
- Making sure and helping the team reach its goals
- Facilitating business critical or logical refactoring of existing codebases
- Self driven – which means that you are not waiting for someone to tell you what to do, but you take initiatives to get the right thing done together with the team
- Are good at learning in order to be a T-shaped developer with ability to help out in many areas of FE, BE, QA etc.
- Good communication skills. You must be able to work with many different people in projects
- Good at thinking a solution through. Understand what the business needs when designing a solution in a task to make it future proof
- On the more technical side (the level of these competencies depend on your professional experience and your specialities (Ie. Backend versus Frontend):
- PHP (with focus on the Flow framework)
- Testing and Quality Assurance including test automation.
- BE developer with FE skills, strength in BE
What's in it for you
- The chance to be a part of a dedicated team with the sole purpose of developing a brand new version of Clio’s core products
- Large responsibilities, and a chance to dig into a substantial, long term project
- Flexible working hours, to sustain a meaningful work-life balance
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions